Masterchef India 3 2012 Audition Registration Online Info

Posted on 26 May 2011

Click Here: Master Chef India 2012 3 Audition and Registration

There is no dancer or singer in every house. But almost everyone house has one talented chef. Come participate in the MasterChef India 3 auditions.

To know your nearest location or locate your nearest audition center
(Option-A) SMS – MC57827.
(Option-B) click here

For Online registration of Masterchef India 3 Click Here.

For more information please connect with FULLYTIMEPASS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Sources: Star Plus

81 Responses to “Masterchef India 3 2012 Audition Registration Online Info”

1. sarvat shakeel says:

I am home science graduate and am a housewife for the last sixteen years with a passion of cooking different type of delacies for my family. Last year after seeing the sucess of master chef-1 I sincerly want to try for the master chef-2 , so that I am able to prove my worth and make an identity for myself in this society of ours.

regards

sarvat shakeel
    19A/7 Trikuta Nagar,
    Jammu-180012

2. respected selectors,

Waiting eagerly for confirmation that I have been shortlisted and will love to participate in the master chef-2 and show thw world that hardwork and dedication can make every dream achiavable.

regards

sarvat shakeel

3. anupama singh says:

hello.
    this is anupama singh eagerly want to participate in master chef India 2 i am a housewife who has a passion of cooking and love to make food by putting love in it i have done my post graduation in MA in home science so i have a knowledge regarding food and its necessary elements as it is mentioned that the mumbai auditons are on 29th june 30th june 1st june i wnted to to participate so wanted to know the venue and the timings for it please help me out with it .

4. arpita narain says:

dear sir
    regards
    arpita narain

5. Hello Sir/mam says:

I want to participate in the context.Please let me know the way and process.

Thanks and Regards
    anubala

6. ashu says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am a housewife for the last sixteen years and really glad to see the sucess 0of amul masterchef india .I want to participate in this show and waiting eagarly for that.

Thanks and Regards
    Ashu Doshi

7. sandeep says:

i want to participate in your programmer .please guide me how to participate in master chef.9034947634

8. tina says:

hello,
    i am tina from mumbai.i wanna participate in your great show ,plz tell the process of enter in show.

thanks & regards
    tina

9. manoj says:

plz give me once chance i am interesting cock participate in master chef.9896685397

10. najmunnisa says:

am interested to participate in your program… will you please assist me how to participate….09738643405

11. Kritisundar Das says:

Good Morning Sir/Madam. i wan 2 tell u that I’m working now TAJ GROUPS OF HOTELS. My work experence is 3 mounths. so can i participate this program? plese inform me?

Thanking u.
    Kritisundar Das

12. jaiveer bisht says:

sir 1 bar to aaj ma ker dekho.

13. i want to participate in your show please guide me how to participate in your show 9450335059

14. udit sethi says:

ek bar moka de kar dekho mehi banoga master shef india ka…..

15. alka mittal says:

hi,
    i want to participate in master chef india 2 plz give me one chance

16. rupakumari says:

hi,i want to take a part in ur show plz give me a chance

17. raveen yaduvanshi says:

am interested to participate in your program… will you please assist me how to participate.

18. hi sir plz let me know that if im eligible that im a retired defence pesonnel navy and i do have skills to make people lick there fingures for hours i think i can make others tast good food from my side please with high expectations im waiting for your response

19. SEEMA THAKUR says:

hello sir/madam

i am seema thakur from jhansi.i want to participate in masterchef india season-2 because i think this is the great platform to show my cooking skills.please tell me the date,venue,timing for the lucknow audition as soon as possible.my mobile number is 9415456717.

thankyou

20. ashrafunisa says:

sir,
    i have been selected for audition in mumbai my registration no m o 3616,please send me audition place

21. Sana says:

sir,
    my mom hav been selected for d kolkata auditions, plz inform about d audition venue….her registration no. is M20247

22. xyz xyzzz says:

If everyone want to participate in this show, then they have to register their names in the website http://www.starplus.in & then have to wait for short listed.& then they have to go to the auditions according to call.

23. hi, iam jitender verma iam doing hotel management and iam in the final year.so plz give me a chance 2 proof myself.

24. udit sethi says:

sir plese cll me qki ek bar moka de kar ke to dekho mahi banoga master shef2..Mob..9044228292.

25. udit sethi says:

sir plese call me ….mob.9044228292.

26. Amit Adte says:

I have practiced for two yaers and while practicing i got fail in 12th three times please give me one chance to proof my selfe i beg u sir pleas………. cal me 9665912080

27. arjun kumar says:

sir, i have beem selected on delhi adition on 9th july and plz call me again 11 july , my rajitation nmbr M33115 OK plz call me and full detaol my cell no…. 08057108371 frm agra

28. Deepak Thapliyal says:

hi.sir ..

please sir give me one chance i am interesting cooking participate in master chef…………..
    my cell no-8130031393,995883773,9871234555

29. RENUKA CHANDAN says:

I am very much interested in cooking and preparation of delitious foods items, I want to participate in Master Chef India competitions

30. nusrat says:

hi i m nusrat.i m very passionate cook.plz give me detail of audition and registration.i m staying in delhi.my contact number is 9971259713.

31. norden d dhendup says:

my name is norden.i belong to a small town called Darjeeling.i have studied law and i am presently working with a IPR firm at New Delhi.
    i love food and i enjoy cooking.do send me details of the audition,as i would love to be part of Masterchef India 2012.

thankyou & regards
    norden
    5/1 kalkaji extension,
    New Delhi-110019

32. Ranjit kaur matharu says:

sir , registration fee etani jyada kayon rakhe hai ke ak amm insan da na sake

33. nusrat says:

plz tell me about the audition date and registration.my number is 9971259713.my e mail id {ruhikhan35@gmail.com}

34. pratima d gaikwad says:

hello, i want to participate

Regards,
    PRATIMA. D . GAIKWAD

35. m.d.aamir says:

hello sar mera nam aamir he me hydrabad me reta hou sar yaha mera chotasa tiffin centar he me amul mastar chef 3 me aana chata hou sar me amul mastar chef 2 me aaya tha magar mere paas sartifikt nahi tha ab mene banvaliya he sar aap ki badi meher bani hogi agar aap mujy ek chans di to me aap ka abhari rahunga thek you sar mera mobail no 8801575351 he mujy kol kare thek you sar

36. m.d.aamir says:

sar mera nam m.d.aamir he me hydrabad reta hou me amul mastar chef 3 me aana chata hou pills kol karne ik meherbani kare thek you sar mera mobail no 8801575351

37. Rajan Patel says:

Hi i want to participate in masterchef india season 3.When do I fill in Registration form?

please send me the Registration form. coocking is my passoin. pls let me know audition date,

My Self RAJAN PATEL From Surat. My Contact No. is 08866170442 &
    My Email is Rajanrd@ymail.com

38. Riya says:

Cooking is my passion. i love it with my heart & soul. I want to learn many more things about it. so plz allow me to participate.

Riya
    kolkata

39. ruchi says:

ruchi naveen jha plz give me detail of audition and registration My Contact No.8269114404

40. Govind Singh says:

Dear Sir
    I m Govind Singh from Jaipur.I resqust 2 u plz send the date&venue of audition.
    My no.09928384354,07891693492.
    Id.singhgovind230@gmail.com

41. saroj says:

hello sir/ madam iam saroj devi ihave a talent but can’t show my talent through the master chef i show my talent i have no degree
    please please plz plz give me a only one chance to show my talent
    my contact no is 9540713902 7503277611

42. Priyanka Singh says:

I am Priyanka Singh from mirzapur(U.P.).I request 2 u plz send the date & venue of audition.
    My no.09473764157,09453360655

43. paramjit singh raja says:

Iam paramjit singh raja from ranchi plz inform me for audition master chef india 3 my no 9934116001

44. POMIL PREET says:

hi sir i am pomil preet i done hotel mgt 04 year degree n i have 02 years of experiance in hotel/restaurent line n now i working in kitchen cuisine as a commie chef. please inform me soon when will be audition of master chef india 3 on my mobile no. 9815016717 or on my e mail id thanks and regards
    Pomil Preet
    from Jalandhar
    Punjab

45. rpreet kaur says:

Iam harpreet from ranchi jharkhand plz let me know about master chef 3 audion eagerly waiting for it mty contact no – 9801300660

46. pratima d gaikwad says:

Hi I want participate in this cooking show. Please inform me.

47. ajay says:

hi my name is ajay prince i m living in spain and i want participate a master chef .my pasion is a kichen ………this is my conect number 0034663428834

48. paramjit singh raja says:

iam paramjit singh raja from ranchi jharkhand plz tel me know about master chef india 3 audion eagerly waiting for it my contact no 9934116001

49. chhaya says:

sir pl send me amul masterchef india season 3 registration form in my email
    chhaya

50. chhaya says:

siri i have participate amul masterchef india season 3 pl send registration form in my email id
    chhaya

51. issa arundhanti pattanaik says:

sir i want to participate in dis.vooking is my passion and my love

52. saurabh divekar says:

i’m 12 pass student , i want to participate in masterchef india 3, please give me detail about audition.

saurabh divekar

53. biswajyoti says:

i eagerly want to participate for masterchef.plz guide me.my mob num is 9021436309

54. Naveen kapoor says:

Hello Sir,
    Iam Naveen Kapoor from Delhi. Please sir give me one chance i am interesting cooking and i loveing cooking. My Email address (naveenkapoor76@gmail.com And My no. 09868834143, 0120-2840026

55. sheetal khanna says:

I am sheetal give me one chance piz my no 09868840027

56. saroj devi says:

hii iam saroj i want to prove my talent so plz sir sir you give me only one chance to show my talent i have no degree and no diploma in cooking iam only just house wife and everywhere i can’t show my talent.through amul masterchef india seson 3 me show our talentso plz plz plz plz plz give me chance plz because its my dream plz plz plz sir give me chance my contact no is 9540713902,, 7503277611………. my email id [sdevi047@gmail.com]

57. Rajan says:

My dear sir, my self Rajan Patel. Pls let me give some information of registration online . My mo.no.8866170442

58. Prerana says:

dear sir,ma’am
    i would love to participate in the cooking competition to make myself a better cook from good cook.
    would you please tell me the pattern for registration.

59. issa arundhanti pattanaik says:

sir plz in4m me d audition exact date.am realy mad 4 cooking and also 4 masterchef.my no is 08895539733

60. rubina says:

respected sir, daily i am login this side but i am not getting any proper news for master chef registration. Pls inform me also all details of audition and registration i dont want to loose this time chance because this is very imp for me like my life. Eagerly waiting pls inform me also.

61. m.d.aamir says:

sar mera naam aamir he me amul mastar chef india seson 3 me aanna chata hou pills kol kare mera no 9010817846 8801575351 he me hydrabad rehta hou

62. B.Ramya says:

hi,i am ramya.I am interested in cooking.I want to participate in amul masterchef india season 3.My mob no 9486824065.Plz give chance to me.

63. B.Ramya says:

hi,i am ramya.I love to cook.Plz give chance to me.My mob no 9486824065.

64. b.ramya says:

hi i am ramya from kanchipuram(t.n).i am interested in cooking.so plz give chance to me.my email address vbalajiramya@indiatimes.com n mob no 9486824065.

65. Debashis Guha says:

i want to know about audition start date, can you help me please?

66. m.daamir says:

hello sar mera naam aamir he me hydrabad ka rehene vala hou sar me amul mastar chef 3 me aanna chata hou pillis pillis kol kare thek you sar 8801575351 9010817846

67. parul trivedi says:

i want to take part in masterchef india 3

68. m.d.aamir says:

hello sar aap ka javab nahi mila sar pillis pillis kol kare sar mera no darsal chenj ho gaya 9010817846 mohdamirhyd@mail.com

69. denesh singh says:

Good Morning Sir/Madam. i wan 2 tell u that I’m working now resturant . My work experence is 3years. so can i participate this program? plese inform me?

70. ankur mittal says:

Masterchef India is back with its 3rd season, to register for auditions contact
    Ankur Mittal at ankurmittal05@gmail.com or indivizualmedia@gmail.com,
    or call at +919425311856, +919406666959

Last date for registrations is 12 Nov 12

71. Mehreen Raza says:

Hi…

Plz let me know the date and venue for the audition of Masterchef India 3. Is the registration process online? How to go about it? Kindly respond.

mahriin101@gmail.com

Regards

72. rachna says:

sir i want to participate please let me know when it start

73. Ashu chauhan says:

sir i want to participate please tel me know when it start

74. I like cooking because it is a great Art.As I saw your show,it gave me great pleasure.So I want to participate in MC & my m.number is 9883230069.If you will give me a chance it will be a great experience for me.Looking forward.
    Thanking you
    Sumedha Agarwal.

75. Sumedha Agarwal says:

76. RAHUL SANMOTRA says:

plz sir mam one chans me for master chef i am a cooking courses of govt of jammu se keya hai
    distt jammu
    mob no 9018185430

77. mohanjit says:

plz let me know the date and venue for the audition of Masterchef India 3. Is the registration process online? How to go about it? Kindly respond.

78. sumera farnaz says:

sir, please give me one chance my mob num is 09305828020

79. simran says:

Plz let me know the date of Delhi audition and venue. I want to participate in MC 3 as i love it my no. is 9756788862 .Plz let me know as soon as possible.

80. Ruchita Jain says:

respected sir,i have participate amul masterchef india season 3 plz send registration form in my email id because i am not getting any proper news for master chef registration. Pls inform me all details of audition and registration..
    Thanking you