Kaun Banega Crorepati 7 2013 Auditions Registration Sony TV

Posted on 11 May 2011

KCB 27 may 2013
CLICK HERE: Audition and Registration
Indian Television most successful Reality Show Kaun Banega Crorepati coming with Season 7 2013 on Sony TV. The show host by one n one only Amitabh Bachchan. KBC 7 for auditions Mid 2013 on Sony Entertainment TV.
The show every night at 9 pm IST a question will be asked by Amitabh Bachchan and it needs to be answered correctly to get an entry into Kaun Banega Crorepati 5 beginning on Sony Tv.

For latest update please connect with FULLYTIMEPASS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

56 Responses to “Kaun Banega Crorepati 7 2013 Auditions Registration Sony TV”

1. MD.SALIM ALI says:

I have been trying to participate in the KBC since 2000. I am so excited and glad to know that again I will get the chance to try for getting the HOT SEAT which is my dream. Than you Sony TV.

2. Dinesh says:

That’s a wonderful news. This is really a Kool game. I would like to know, who would be the Tele sponser for this time, is it the same ‘IDEA’ or anything else? Someone please post an authenticated answer.

3. Thanks to sony,Thanks to Big B…Thanks to entire team of KBC not only for healthy entertainment and a A big cash price,but also for teaching our childrens respect,manners and above all respect to our great language…HINDI>>Best Of Luck.

4. SACHIN SINGH says:

That’s a wonderful news. This is really a Kool game. I would like to know, who would be the Tele sponsor for this time, is it the same ‘IDEA’ or anything else? Someone please post an authenticated answer.
    My Mob. 9993806500

5. gaurav kumar panwar says:

thanks sony ……thanks amitabh ji..i am so much excited.and will try again..ppl say me best of luck for hot seat this time .
    thanks ..

6. dk says:

abki bar audition se aage jana hai. apne god se milna hai. bina life line ke 1 crore jeetna hai. ye ekdam pakki baat hai. bigB meri madad karen. aaaameeem…..

7. kumar sahil says:

hi sir plz give me 1 chance

8. judhistir s sethi says:

amitabh sir plz inform me audition detailabout kbc.plz send me detail message on my mobile.
    mob-09445884674
    email-judhistirsethi@gmail.com

9. Anshu Agarwal says:

Good evening sir…
    I’m from Allahabad and I want to participate in your new show “KBC-5″.
    If there any posibilities in my audition so please inform me on this number…09839069306…
    Thankyou.

10. Ravikant pareek says:

amit sir please give me one chance only i like kbc

11. Rahul pareek says:

Big B sir i am very excited it’s game is very cool i want one chance only. contect me 9929441880

12. plssssssss sir give me one chance last five year i try it

13. hi…sir i am subhash gupta from chhattisgarh
    sir i am verey intrested singing audition in mumbai sir plz my help sir plz sir acting/singing plz sir mo-09977115270

14. khushhi rajput says:

hello,,
    would like to know BOUT REGESTRATION AND AUDITION

15. HI I M JITENDER BAISOYA KYOKI MUJHE APNE PEAR KA OPRETION KRANA HAI JISKE BAAD MAI APNE DOSTO KI TARHA CHAL PAUNGA MERE RIGHT LEG ME SEFTIC ORTHORITIES HAI MERA NO. 7838882411,9599255444 HAI

16. mahesh shiva says:

kbc karega karodpatu

17. RESPECTED SIRS,
    SONY ENTERTAINMENT,
    SONY PARIVAR,

PLS I AM WAITING TO PLAY WITH AMITABH SIRS IN KBC5 BECOSE LAST TIME (KBC4)UNFORTUNETLY I AM NOT SELECT
    SO PLS GIVE ME CHANCE IN KBC5 I WAITING YOURS FAVOURABLE REPLY PLZZZ
    ZZZ

MY CONTACT NO IS 99741 33595
    I AM FROM GUJARAT STATE (BARODA CITY)

THANKS LOTSSSS

18. RESPECTED SIR,
    SONY ENTERTAINMENT,
    SONY PARIVAR,

I AM VERY EAGER TO PLAY WITH AMITABH SIRS IN KBC5 HOPE YOU WILL FAVOURABLE REPLY FROM YOURS SIDE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ………..

I AM FROM GUJARAT STATE BARODA CITY
    MY CONTACT NO IS 99741 33595

19. Safiya khan says:

Sir,
    sir please give me one chance.sir please
    mere sapno ko sakar karne ke liye mujhe ek
    chance deeziyega
    Thanksir

safiyakhan67@yahoo.com
    cont.no. 9045610577

20. sanket gujar says:

please tell me about the audition in Mumbai.
    and is there any face to face audition in this season as well like kbc last.
    and if it is then please send me the details of every audition where i can give mu audition.
    specially in Mumbai.
    send me date and time as well.
    thanks to all of you

mobile : 9833926963
    9167425110

email id : gujarsanket@gmail.com

21. hello sir/madam,
    i am pankaj from rajasthan and i wanna participate in KBC , so plz provide me an opportunity to grow up once again.
    my contact no.- +91-94613-89886

thanking u in anticipation

22. ER. BINDU says:

hello sir,
    this is miss bindu and i want to participate in KBC-5, SO PLZ provide me a space.
    thaning u in anticipation

(94132-17703)

\

23. om prakash says:

I am so happy that KBC also started and I want participate in KBC

Thanksir
    Om Prakash
    Coct no-08092199550

24. Dharmender says:

Dear Sir Amit Jee
    My mobile no=09416168232

25. Ajay Sharma says:

Sirji i want to play KBC to myself…………………………////

26. daljeetsingh says:

i am wanting for kbc 07508938619

27. Marsehala Dung Dung says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    SONY ENTERTAINMENT,
    SONY PARIVAR,

I AM FROM Andaman And Nicobar Island
    MY CONTACT NO IS 9933214661

28. beeru chilmul says:

sir jee charan sparsh pranam
    sir jee mai kbc me khelane ko intrest hun aur mere kuch sapane hai unhe pura karane ke liye mai kbc me apana kismat aajmana chahata hun. sir mai bpl family se hun aur mai chahata hun ki mera ye sapana kbc me aakar hi pura karu. sir please mai wait kar raha hun sir please mujhe 1 mauka deejiye. please sir

29. Rahim78635@yahoo.com says:

Sar mujhe chance du ek bar please sar.. no…. 9167334896.

30. mukesh jha says:

sir i am trying to play kkbc since its inception. please give me chace to play this time. i will be gratefull for my entire life. thanks in anticipation.

31. Dharmender says:

I want to play HOTSEAT of kbc6[2012]my mobile no=09416168232

32. khalid ali says:

i want to play hotseat of kbc6[2012] with big b my mo.. 09660384625

33. Sanjita says:

Please Sir,

Give me only one chance which may help me a lot to fulfill my responsibilities at home. I’m very much eager and impatient to participate to prove my knowledge as well as to check my faith also.

You may help me to achieve my targets. Seeking your favour to make a call for audition.

34. pooja singh says:

ye bahut badeya game hai isse ek jarooratmand ki jindgi badal jati hai is se badiya kuch nahi ho sakta

35. jose prakash says:

I like to participate in KBC 2012. Give me a chance

36. Nidhi says:

sir i want to play hotseat of kbc(2012) please give me a one chance.

37. nataraj salunke says:

Dear Sir.
    KBC JABSE CALO HO HAI JABSE PRYAS KAR RHA HO
    LENKIEN NHAI HO RHA HAI AUR KBC 7 BHAG LENA CHAT HO
    BHUT PRYAS KAR RAH HO AUR REGISTRATION KAISE KARTE
    HAI PATA NAHI HAI KURPEYA KARKE BAT DEJIYE
    NATARAJ

38. kiran singh says:

sir mera naam kiran singh hai my satna m.p.se hu sir may bhut garib hu mugha apne bete ke shadi karne hai may kapdha see kar ghar chalati hu mere pati koi kaam nahi karti nahi hai may kbc 6 may ghar bhato partiyogita ke sare savalo ke sahi jawab bhi bhaje hai sir kbc may aana mere jarurt hai or sapna bhi plz sir mugha ek chance degiya plz.con.num.8224883232

39. m m j says:

Dear Sir,
    I am Mr Munir Musabhai Jamidar from baroda, working in an Vodafone West Limited Company. I am a regular viewer of KBC. Plz suggest me about the details of participating in KBC. I will remain ever grateful to u…..

40. sachin shamrao gaikwad says:

Sir i request to you give a one chance in kbc7 my mobile no. 9921677184

41. sachin shamrao gaikwad says:

sir i am from pune request to you plz one chance in KBC7 plz suggest me how participate in kbc7 Sir plz mujhe ek mauka de dejiye mob.no.9921677184

42. K S LAKSHMI says:

I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN KBC7. I WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO REGISTER IN KBC7
    PL TELL ME HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WONDERFUL BIGGEST KNOWLEDGE GAME SHOW WHICH IS PRESENTED BY BATCHAN SIR.

43. Kusum Yadav says:

I want to participate in kon banega karodpati7. I wanted to know how to
    register in KBC7 please tell me how to participate in the wonderful
    biggest knowledge game show which is presented by Batchan sir.

44. kamlesh kumar sahu says:

Kamle Kumar sahu Mar tikamgarh mp
    sir
    On Sai ram
    Mob. 9009605690
    . 8962646259

45. SHALOO says:

HELLO AMITABH JI I WANT WIN CRORE RUPEES PLS CHANS TO ME

46. Sri Rekha says:

I want to participate in KBC7. I am trying since 2000. Pl. tell me how to participate in the biggest knowledge game show which is presented by Bachan Sir.

47. dipti says:

Respected Sony Pariwar, plz Give me a one chance to seat on hot-seat. aap sapno ke saudagar banke hamari life me aate ho aur sapno ko saakar karne me hamari help karte ho.Dipti trivedi

48. dipti says:

Dear Sir, aap hi hamari gyan ka PARCHHA puch ke hamari DHAN RASHI ME HELP KAR JATE HO, AGAR HAMARE PASS GYAN HAI TO HUM AAPKE SHOW ME PAKKA AA SAKTE HAI, aUR GREAT STAR AMIT JI SE BHI MIL SAKTE HAI. EK HI PETARA ME DO DO SURPRISE. EK ME AMITJI, AUR DUSRE ME SONY PARIWAR KA PANCH KAROR RUPEES

49. shree kumar nair says:

Hello sir, Amit ji, i am shree kumar nair, i want to play kbc season-7, please give me chance. my contact no is 9009059700.

50. ajay makwana says:

it was my dream to participate and to become carorepati…muje ek chance dijiye and i will be prove my self as a great entainer and best player.. waise be “bachan sahab (big b)” mere sapno me ake kehne he .. AP BAN GYE HO CAROREPATI….. so pls give me chance to fulfill my dreams…

51. Biddut kumar Biswas says:

Dear Sir,
    mera pronaam,sir mai kbc7 suru se leke last tak khela hu or sir i hope sehi jabab duya hoo,or sir mera paas emaill bhi aagaya you are the one of the lucky person uske badd sir mera reg no & audition ke liye kuch amount deposite keliye kaha maine pnb me mr s.k.chandel(adm finance multi screen media pvt ltd uska a/c me jama kara diya or bola tha agar audition ke time aap select nehi huya to aapka amount refundable jar diya jayega .
    sir mera reg no aagiya or wo no hai-3642/D/22/2013 uske baad likha tha we also send you reg no along with audition date on your give address,throw indian post .
    sir plz mujhe bataye aab mai kiya karoo mera audition date nozdik aaa chuka haii bt mera paass letter nehi aaya plz cakl me & email id -drbiddut35@gmail.com
    contact ni 8750006813,9818472427.
    plz reply.

52. Biddut kumar Biswas says:

Dear Sir,

53. Biddut Kumar Biswas says:

dear sir,i am a kbc7 of lucky person which got chance to play .
    sir plz contact me this no- 8750006813
    give me a one chance pkz

54. yogesg bhardwaj says:

sir me bohot salo se kosis kar raha hu plees is bar mere numbar lag jaye meri bohot tamanna hai ek bat kbc me anne ki so plees mujhe silekt kar le me madya prdesh jabalpur ka rehne bala hu or varanasi me padhta ho this is my contect no.7668762094

55. durlavdutta says:

amitji mera registration no jh/02/15013 diya tha ,sahi maei mera registration hou giya kiya . sir mera paisa vi vedio reccording & refundale balkey le liya 6525+5500. call aya tha 7352342100, a/c no diya tha ubi bank 624302010003111 munna kumar sharma . sir, please help me kbc maei hua hai tu batayega 9525589153 .

56. abhishek mishra says:

sir i m very poor men plz sir mera kuch bhla kar dijiye plz sir plz one chance plz my contect no 9453560029