Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 2013 Audition Registration

Posted on 03 April 2011

The following is a brief on the Male Models that we need for Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar Season – 5:

We are looking for boys in the age group of 18-25 years, fulfilling the following criteria…
~ Willingness and desire to participate in the next season of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar
~ Fluency in driving and swimming
~ Good looking & fit
~ Holding a valid passport
~ Availability to participate, tentative period is a month June-July 2013

Click Here: Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 2013 Audition and Registration

After huge success of Dabangg and high TRPs of Bigg Boss 4, Salman Khan is HOT property on the small screen! The superstar is all set to host the fourth season of the reality show, Fear Factor: ‘Khatron ke Khiladi 5 2013.

For more update and latest information please connect with FULLYTIMEPASS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

164 Responses to “Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 2013 Audition Registration”

1. madhuram says:

Please provide me the link for registration

2. Hi I M Laxman singh, date of birth 08 july 1988 from new delhi, Plz plz plz one chance “Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 2011

3. Hi I M Laxman singh, date of birth 08 july 1988 from new delhi, mobile no-9716474248 Plz plz plz one chance “Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 2011

4. Subhadeep Roy says:

Hi,my name is Subhadeep Roy, DOB- 29th October,1989 from kolkata. Mobile no. +91-7278584454. i need only 1 chance to show myself. please contact me.

5. ravinder yadav says:

hello, i m ravinder and my date of birth is 20-1-1986 from gurgaon. my mobile no 9810916991, 9312672117. i want to do diffrent from other please give me one chance.

6. rajiender says:

Hi, I am rajiender grover , i live in gurgaon, i m 23 yrs old , My contact no is 9911855755,9999566549 . plz give me a only one chance in fear factor . plz plz call me.

7. manish choudhary says:

waiting …. forward the link

8. RAHUL WAHI says:

really want to participate!!

9. Ravinder nagar says:

Hi this is ravinder nagar belong from gzb date of birth 19-7-1989 ,mobil no 9650727975,9560267679
    gan….. faad duga agar chance dedeya toh . trust me

der ke aa ga jeet hai

10. manav walia says:

hi this is manav walia belong from jalandhar date of berth 13-3-1987, mobil no 9815573088 agar moka mila to sabki far duga trust me

11. pankaj gehlout says:

me comment nahi karta kar ke dikhta hu

12. mohd ziya says:

hi im ziya im 22 year old.me apke show kkk4 me aana chata hu me sare task ka ke dhekhaoga.agar aap mujhe slact kr le plz sir and mam ek muka de kar dhekho.my cont no 9811074325..9278661004……………………..ek chance game me aane ka

13. divyash shah says:

i want to somthing diffrence in my life instand of other people……… i like the advanture……..if i get a chance ill definatily prove thst i m the best…….east or west DIVYASH SHAH is he best
    my num is 9979706870 8905597112 thank u….

14. JITENDRA SHARMA says:

I HAVE A PASSION TO PERFORM A TASK.I REALLY WANT TO ENTER IN KHATRON KE KHILADI.

15. bhudev says:

give me chanc for showing my talent

16. bhudev says:

sir plezzzzzzzzzzz give chanc i m waiting for this cont no;9412351034

17. i am not dayering.give me a one chance.cont.9335858748

18. zahid kazi says:

hallo my dear sir my bodey fit i am doing 4 marsal harts & dance & jim i hope i do fine this is my contect no:- 09537017031, 08866534927.

19. hallo sir i do not this program , but i syorly i do it. pls give me s one chance. my co num: 9913364132

jo dar gaya samjo mar gaya.

20. gaurave says:

sir give me chance because i want to face fear so i am curious for this show my no 7505115977

21. Deepak Kumar Yadav says:

Hi i am Deepak

~ i have Fluency in driving and swimming
    ~ i am absolutly fit & fine
    ~ And also Holding a valid passport

my contact no# is 9818282045

22. manoj sharma says:

hi i am manoj i live in sonipat (haryana) sir give me chance i want to participate fear and factor sir plz plz plz give a one chance

23. manoj sharma says:

my number 8053904779)& 09671981298

24. Shrinivas G Rao says:

Hi my name is shrinivasrao and i stays in hubli my age is 20 running and my height is 6.1 and my weight is 69 . . I m different from others just give me a chance ill do wat ever u say . . Ull say after selecting me tat i m great . . . Understanding wat i m saying . .

25. Shrinivas G Rao says:

I m great fan off urs i swear i can do every attempt just pls give me one chance sir pls give me sir . if u say to wash ur leg and drink tat water den ill drink swear just give me a chance and give sir.

26. Shrinivas G Rao says:

Sir i swear i can do i or we dont have money to come till tat place and give the auditions tat much poor or in tat situation we are leading now . so i m msging u and requesting ull sir . . My house number -> 0836-2280465 . . Sir pls give me a chance and see i can do this sure . .

27. Aman says:

I donot understand why 18-25 why not 18- 35> yaar buda bana diya. Mr Akshay bhi to 45 kay hain. give a chance to prove atleast.

28. sunil bairwa says:

sir, i want to make ist faighter of world.plz give me chance.

29. Abhijit dey says:

hi..i am abhijit dey date of birth 02 november 1987.from assam (silchar)mobile no..7278865293..pleaze give me a chance in fear factor.

30. Utsav says:

Hi sir. I am utsavpatel. Me khatro ke khiladi 5 joint ho na chahata hu. Plz give me one chance.

31. aleem says:

Hello sir i’m aleem frm hyderabad my DOB:17-02-1990. I always want 2 do some different but never got a chance so sir plz giv me a chance, so that i can prove myself.

32. Dushant says:

common akshay kis zaadiyo me chupe ho….
    try me iam d best khiladi…..
    it will be ur pleasure 2 c me der….!

33. Shah Rukh Gauri says:

Hi, my self Shah Rukh Gauri. From Churu rajasthan. Mai KKK, me apna hunar dikhana chahta hu, me bahut kuch kar sakta hu…so plz……give me a chance for success in my life. My contact no. Is 07742927092.

34. Nishant Tyagi says:

I want to participate and my characterstics…
    1. No good lucking.
    2. No fluency of swiming or diving.
    3. Didn’t having passport.
    Now, what to do???…

35. Pradeep Pathak says:

hi m pradeep 4rm mumbai, want to be a part of kkk5, pls let me know wht should i do to enter in kkk5……………any task challengeeeeeee…………………….

36. swati says:

i want to do stunt with Akashya…pls call me…

37. parvinder singh says:

hiiii my self parvinder singh my fonD khtro se khelna hai nd i am national player gold meadlist plz give me a chance

38. pradeep pathak says:

waiting for good time!!!!!!!!!
    pls revert…..

39. Deepak says:

studying in Delhi University ,basically from HARYANA.
    know swimming , driving , horse riding, gymnastics, pistol and rifle shooting , know many sports…athelete body structure.
    height- 172cm
    age – 18 years (18/03/1994)
    passport is under process…
    looking smart

40. shubham shar says:

heyyy…my name is shubham…nd i want to register on khatro ke khiladi season 5………….plzzzz

41. ajit kumar panda says:

My self ajitkumar & B.O.D 10-01-1991 MY Cell no. 918108579710
    i want to face in bollywood as compair with akshaykumar & plse give me one chance in fear factor kkk of this season but i want to make my name lik u in the world of kkk & in bollywood also i lik ur stunt i also want to like u real stunt

42. Mahendra Choudhary says:

Hi, Mahendra from jaipur. I want to participate in KKK season 5.. Its my dream. Reason to get selected
    1. Good looking (182cm height and 80kg weight)
    2. Have valid passport with australian permanent residency
    3. Fluent in driving and swimming
    4. Available all time
    Looking forward for response…

43. chirag khurana says:

hiiii sir myself chirag khurana want to be a part of fear factor 2012 plzz give me 1 chance so that i can show off my talent….

44. AARAV says:

hiiii sir please give me one chance perform fear factor season 5 i prove to my self…….

45. DEEPAK SINGH says:

mera naam deepak sinbh hai !
    mai ek fitter hoo ! mai flex ki hodings company ke advertising kliye lagata hoo !
    mai bagair safety belt k adhiktr wark karta hoo
    dar to lagabhag khatm ho gaya hai

ab tak har wark poora kiya hai chahe jaise karna pade !
    aadmi safe kahi hahi hai ! mujhe 1 chance de .please
    dar k aage jeet hai ! jeet k age zindgee
    my cont.. no +917838931190 .. +919718982510. +919136080482

46. Deepak singh says:

please mujhe response dijiye
    mai v kkk 5 me bhag lena chahta hoo
    give me 1 chinese please
    maine tv pe bahut dekh liya
    ab mai khud karke dekhna chahta hoo
    dar sabko lagta hai
    fir v koi v kahi v kabhi v save nahi
    dar ke aage jeet
    jeet ke aage zindagee
    cont.. +917838931190–+919718982510–+919136080482

47. Deepak singh says:

main maksad kisi ko paane ki
    yaha se mujhe dono cheej milegi
    1..naam
    2..chahat (pyar)

48. manoj sharma says:

hello sir,i am the nxt thunder star plz give me a chance….i’m a MARTIAL ARTIST

49. yog puri says:

I AM YOG PURI LIVE IN PUNJAB please give me one chance perform fear factor season 5 i prove to my self…….

50. Pawan Kumar says:

Hi I am pawan kumar live in Notrh Delhi-110040
    Please give me one chance Zindgi ek jua hai or jue me risk lena padta hai or main risk lene ke liye tyar hu.dar k aage jeet hai ! jeet k age zindgee my cont.. no +919871727538,9560593116

51. kundan singh says:

I am the next kkk 5biner !
    please cont…. me

+919136080482

52. Atul sharma says:

I wabt to be a Khtron ka khiladi plz give me a chance to do participate in this show.

53. Atul sharma says:

I want to be a Khtron ka khiladi plz give me a chance to do participate in this show.

54. pankaj sudana says:

i am pankaj sudana from punjab plz give me chance for fear facter season 2012 i prove it i am niddar

55. pankaj sudana says:

i am pankaj sudana from punjab plz give me chance for fear facter season 2012 i prove it i am nidddar plz plz plz one chance my mobil no 9855802110

56. VINOD says:

PLZ GIVE ME CHANCE. I M 2ND AKSHAY KUMAR NATIONAL KARATE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD MEDLIST. SIR I HAVE ABBILE PLZ GIVE ME A CHANCE. MY MOB. NO IS 9509787518 9829320542 VINODRAJPUT59@GMAIL.COM

57. umesh kumar sharma says:

hello sir/mam, i m fresher but i want to join khatron ke khiladi. i have done all requirement for this show. plz give me one chance. i want to do all stunts in this show. plz give me chance for show my telent to all world. thanks

58. naresh says:

when are the audition for kkk please reply me

59. Helooo sir my name is Hitesh Marvadi from Godhra plz give me chance muje khatro se khilna mari habit hai plz plz plz one chance my mobil no 9724227637

60. Amit daulatpuria says:

hii sir i am Amit from moga (punjab) plz give me one chance fear factor kkk i prove it my self kiyo ki khatron se khelna meri hobby hai so plz only one chance plz plz plz my mobil no. +919914480992 +918872804004 +919888963276 sir i wait u call

61. Manjeet Kinha says:

Hi sir,I am Manjeet Kinha from REWARI(HARYANA) Plz give me one chance fear factor khatrao ke khiladi.I prove that,i am dangerous for all player.mo. no.-9729579701 NO PLZ BEACUSE I AM……………………………..

62. Awadhesh sharma says:

sir,i am from guna[m.p],d.o.b.-1994, please give me a chance to participate in khatro ke khiladi season 5.i will prove that i am only the real khatro ka khildi,its my promise.mo. no. 9425132587.

63. Ranvijay Hembram says:

Hi sir, I am Ranvijay Hembram from jharkhand , i try to complete the all task of kkk-5 please give me one chance . Mujhe apni tallent dekhane ka moka dijiye plz sir….

64. Mohd Sajid Ali Siddiqui says:

sir my self sajid ali from – varanasi (u.p.)
    I am building contracter so i will do it,
    I say life a game no risk no game,
    Mo:9307949301_7505571494

65. sourav kamboj says:

hey its Sourav kamboj.M from ferozpur and basically i love ur show not because its popular but in it one get a chance to explore new possiblities of self.I cant assure you that I aint gt fear of anything but i yeah I would love to see my extent.I want to c my level of patience and to bear things.My main aim is to findin my weak points and try to win them
    u can contact me by dialin dis no. 8437770003,8437770008
    souravkamboj98@yahoo.com

66. hi i am bijendra i live in sonipat (haryana) sir give me chance i want to participate fear and factor sir plz plz plz give a one chance
    9039764104

67. hakim rahil says:

hi i am rahil i live in
    Srinagar (kashmir) sir give
    me one chance i want to
    participate fear and factor
    sir please give a one
    chance
    8800617189
    09906688553

68. prashant sharma says:

sir
    pls give me onle the one chance for the khtron ke khiladi

my cell no 7879835726

69. deepak says:

Hi I am deepak chaudhary live in kosikalan 281403 (mathura) u.p
    Please give me one chance Zindgi ek jua hai or jue me risk lena padta hai or main risk lene ke liye tyar hu.dar k aage jeet hai ! jeet k age zindgee my cont.. no 9152210406.9152210406,8126871686,9927055733

70. hakim rahil says:

hi i am rahil i live in
    Srinagar (kashmir) sir give
    me one chance i want to
    participate fear and factor
    sir please give a one
    chance 8800617189
    09906688553

71. Harish Langari says:

Hi sir I M Harish Langari from Jaipur , sir give me a chance to participate fear factor 9462711786

72. akanksha chandra says:

plz give me only one chance for the khtron ka khiladi season 5

73. Hasan shaikh says:

Hi khatro ke khiladi
    i m hasan shaikh im live in mumbai aur hamesha mumbai ki local me istand karta hu aur mujhe khatro se khelne ka bohut shok hai q ki jo darta hai wo marta hai plzzzzzz sir give me one chance my mobile no 9930756202

74. seikh allauddin says:

Hi khatron ke khiladi
    i m allauddin im live in orissa.
    mujhe khatro se khelne ka bohut shok hai q ki me bachpan se khatro se khel ta aaraha hu ,mere main season 5 ka winner banay ki kabliyat hai,plz give me only one chance for the khtron ka khiladi season 5
    my mobile no-9776707654

75. Azhar ansari says:

Sir,main u.p Kanpur se hoon mera name azhar hai my mobile no. 9044916504

76. Azhar ansari says:

Sir, main sabko challenge karta hoon ki mujh ko koi is so main hara nhi paiga

77. go says:

hii my name iz go punk ,i’m frrom italy i wany join kkk ,,plzz call me or msg ,,00393349493804,,ciao

78. Jariwala himgiri says:

Hi I am himgiri jariwala my hobbi is stunt i want to do khatron ke kiladi My dream is to win the khatron ke khiladi Please give me one chance…

79. Vipul says:

Muje bi khatro ke khiladi ka odishan me shamil krlo my mobile no 9096925106

80. sunil prajapati says:

i want to go in khatron ke khiladi 2012 we can fnihsh our fear becuse this.

81. anand kishor says:

I m anand kishor from bihar .i want take one chance in Khatron Ke Khiladi . i haven’t fear bcoz i belongs from bihar so speed is my passion ,accident is my hobby, risk is my life, posible is my aim,dangers is my game .

82. Deepak singh says:

give me one chance please !
    +917838931190
    +919718982510

83. Vishal says:

HI akshay! this is vishal from ludhiana(punjab)i like very much this one program mujhe khatro se khelne ka bhot shonk hai. mai kuch bhi kar sakta hu bollywood mein ane k liye. mujhe chance denge app???????????????????

84. prashant kumar says:

I want one chance in k3 pyar se chance de do warna mujhe or bhi tarike aate chance lena ka mujhe ek chance de ke dekho agar akki bhai ko takkar ne di du to mera nam bhi p. kumar nahi ok.

85. sanjay nayak says:

my name is sanjay nayak khatro ke ham bhi khiladi h bas aapko mokka mil gaya hame nahi give me one chance sirji than i will show u 9049111386

86. Vikas Kumar says:

Sir please one chance. i am vikas leave in punjab. my mobile no 9417479123. hum bhi jeetna chahte hai

87. dhananjay kumar says:

sir i m dhananjay kumar from dhanbad jharkhand sir i want to play khatron ke kheladi 5 i think i can play khatron ke kheladi. i have target to win khatron ke kheladi. my no.is 8651413141 please call me.

88. Garima Singh says:

You may contect Harshad Chopra, he wills to come

89. yullica gupta says:

sir my name is yullica gupta i love to meet new chanleges and get over them i love to do adventure how to apply in season 5 do tell m plz thanks my cotact no 9044137442 i m desperate to participate do tl m

90. PRASHANT SIKARWAR says:

hi, i am PRASHANT SIKARWAR from AGRA. i want the give the audition for K3 season 5 so please give me link. i m suitable person for K3. thanks

91. jai pandit says:

mujhe bhi milna chahiye ek chance . Mai ek bihari laonda hu.jila- Chapra (bihar) mai k3 me ana chahta hu.plese give me a chance mob-9708186869 . namskar

92. sk khaleel pasha says:

Dear Akshay sir india ke pehle khiladi aap ho agar aap chahe toh main dusra khiladi ban sakta hun sir if u think iam capable to this show sir please select me sir my number is 8886884472

MY ADRESS IS HYDERABAD ,MOULA ALI, SHAFINAGAR,ANDHRAPRADESH

93. sk khaleel pasha says:

SIR ONE CHANCE TO BECOME KHATRON KA KHILADI 2 IAM SAYING 2 BECAUSE UR ALREADY NO1 NA SIR THTS WHY

94. sk khaleel pasha says:

akshay ji ek mauka khatron se khelne ka

95. sk khaleel pasha says:

sir mujhe one chance de do na yaar

96. karandeep singh says:

l am police officer ( punjab police ) l want to play this real stunt because main is real show ko he life manta hu ,is real stunt ko karkar he mujhe life ka ahsaas hota hai .+918146046404 ,punjabimunda46@ymail.com

97. imran khan says:

main ek pathan hoo mujhe khtro se khelna meri add hai………. jab main born huwa docter ne kaha yeh hai khtro ka khiladi……….koi doubt… agar ap me dum hoo to ek miss cal diyo.

98. Rohit verma says:

I am Rohit verma (DOB 18/05/1989 ) a good and fearless competiter and also entertainer.

99. Navneet Kumar says:

Hellooo Sir Iam Navneet Kumar From Ludhiana (Punjab) Sab ki tarah main yeh nahi kehta ki main kahtro ka khiladi hoon ya banana chata hoon Mujhe bas kisi ko proof karna hai ki main bhi kuch kar sakta hoon. my mobile no 08146308469. Waheguru ji da khalsa waheguru ji di fateh.

100. Suraj Karan says:

Hi Sir,
    I am Suraj Karan from Jaipur Rajasthan and 25 years old. I want participant in Fear Factor Khatron ke Khiladi Season 5. So Please help me
    How I can register in khatron ke khiladi.

Thanks & Kind Regards
    Suraj Karan
    09982277656

101. rahul kumar gupta says:

Rahul kumar gupta date of birth 1994-7-8.age 18 I want to be a khatro ke khiladi plz give me a one chnce to in this show.mo.no.8896297962. 9506987612. plz sir call me.

102. SK.KHALEEL PASHA says:

sir ji mujhe ek mauka dedo na fahad ke baad dusra hydrebad A.P. ka khiladi banney ka

103. SK.KHALEEL PASHA says:

I think not i think sir i can do the stunts whatever u ask to do please give me a chance na sir akshay

104. gurpreet singh says:

my name is gopi sidhu my date of birth 2-6-1992 – my highti 6.1 ft my phone no 8425042500

105. Annu says:

Mare naam Annu dubey hai mai (u.p) kushinagar ka rahne hala wala hu
    mera mobile no: 9044755250,9450476435 hai plz call me

106. Divesh says:

hie….. sir
    my name is Divesh Singla DOB 23-12-1992 from Bhawanigarh (Punjab) pin code 148026
    Please give me one chance I will never disappoint u. I want to be the winner of KKK5. Only one chance needed to prove my self.
    pls call me 8054460036.
    If given a chance sb ke band bja dunga.

107. sameer kazi says:

hi i m sameer please give me a one chance
    my mo no. 08460288015

108. vinay says:

audition date?

109. sourav says:

u can contact me by dialin dis no. 8437770003,8437770008

110. akhilesh badodiya says:

hi sir mera nam akhiles he or mere mind 24hr stunts chalta he apki film khiladi 420 me jo last stun dikhaya gaya than hot air balloon par lagana bus ek yahi ek sapna pura karna he. bas sir aapka aashirvad mil zay.my contect no.9039382940.7828904388.8818901160

111. pargat singh says:

sir mujhe bhi hisa lena hai q k main hoon khatron ka khiladi my no. 9888497514

112. naviking says:

sir my name nviking im stuntman pls one chance Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my contact no.9780217755

im very intrested dengers game

113. daya singh says:

punjabi don’t take fear

114. Pankaj says:

Hi,my name is Pankaj kumar , DOB- 15th March,1982 from bihar. Mobile no. +91-8271909279. i need only 1 chance to show myself. please contact me.

115. hi i m ranversaryal please give me a one chance
    my mo no. 7876879298

116. Money raj says:

Hi,sir..My name is Money raj and i want to become a khatro ke khiladi because i,am a khiladi so plzz sir give me one chance i’ll prove it…my mobile no.. Is 8699293907 .plz,plz

117. javed ali says:

hi i m javed ali DOB 13 NOV 1990 FROM VILLAGE MOHAMMAD PUR RAIN
    KAIRANA DISST. SHAMLI U.P. INDIA
    MOBILE NO. 09958773622
    PLZ GIVE ME ONE CHANCE

118. aadetaya bbbara says:

119. rishi malhotra says:

i am a bodybuilder. bodybuilding is one of the toughest sports ever. i just wanted to be in this show at any cost and fuck all my competitor
    . ph.7503592770

120. aadetaya bbbara says:

I am khatro ke khiladi bbdasa.san 2009 sa try kar raha hu sir.plz request—————-.9768751696.

121. SANJAY VISHWKARMA says:

HELLO…SIR I AM SANJAY I WANT TO ACT FOR KHATARON KE KHILADI
    SIR…PLZ PLZ PLZ GIVE ME ONE CHANCE…..
    MY MOBILE NUMBER IS….09839307850

122. Rajeev panwar says:

sir. plg give me one chance mb,-9690026130

123. Rajeev panwar says:

sir. PLG GIVE ME ONE CHANCE MB.-09690026130 add- khatuli disiitc- muzffarnagar

124. nitin maharaj says:

sir , i want to join this khatro ke khiladi, so please give me a one chance, i am from ranchi( jharkhand) . i want to proved me, please cont me 9386661402

125. krishan gopal sain says:

hi… m krishan gopal sain hu m 21 year ka hu aur m kkk m 2 saal aana chata hu SIR…PLZ PLZ PLZ GIVE ME ONE CHANCE…..
    MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9694709544

126. imran khan says:

sir iwant be khatroo ke khiladi sir plzzzzzzzzzz i want only 1 chance n i wil be prof it plzzzzzzzzz sir…………. only once m beging of u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………..

127. imran khan says:

dis is my num 919160996740.

128. sir.plzzzz give me only one chance.sir mujhko khatron se nhi darta hu kyu ki main maut se nhi maut mujhse darti hai.plzzz give only one chance thank u sir.9012821803

129. vicky thind says:

Hello sir,I m vicky vill: Sahid Udham singh wala sunam dist: sangrur(punjab)Plz give me one chance my MOB no 9914393707

130. Lokendra singh says:

Hi i’m lokendra singh from rajasthan sikar i want to one chance sir please give me one chance please informe me audition date.
    Mo:- 08890723541

131. abhinav mishra says:

sir.main kaafi dino se try kr rha hu pr help nhi milti hai. sirrrr plzzzz give me only obe chance.plzzz sirrr 9012821803,9058498337

132. abhinav mishra says:

hi sir myself abhinav mishra from lakhimpur kheri and i want to give audition so please inform me the date of audition

133. suraj says:

my favorite so kkk plz one Chan’s kkk m Ana k ley my no 09758024772

134. suraj says:

plz:………… ……………………
    ak moka one Time m he bar kosis krta ta but m yha tak pahuch ni pta ta is bar muha pts chla h tha audition ho ta bas m jada ni khuga plz…………..
    my no 09758024772

135. veeronica sen says:

Pawan from North Delhi…..pahle apna weight kam karo beta hahahhaha

136. veeronica sen says:

Akshay sir plzzz mere friend Pawan Kumar ko zarur chance dena kasam se ye bhaut daring person hai..plzzzzz

137. dinesh says:

hello sir,i wana participate in Fear Factor Khatron ke Khiladi Season 5. So Please help me. How I can register in khatron ke khiladi.

138. Atul Sharma (A/D) says:

hlo sir, I was participate in Fear Factor Khatron Ke Kiladi Season 5.I like risk game, works,and Iam natonal player of karate my age is 19 year. plzzzz accpt the requst akshay sir

139. Avaneesh says:

Hey this is Avaneesh 2nd don black belt (Taekwondo) i wanna do somthing different i dont knw what iz fear , that”s why i wanna join fear fector i hope you give me a change n that is enough for me boss.
    Call 8802283124

140. parveen sharma says:

Hi,
    I am parveen sharma from new delhi. Mobile no. +919212464662. i need only 1 chance to show myself. please contact me.
    I just want to do diffrent from other please give me one chance.
    waiting …. forward the link

141. mukesh singh says:

Plz give me one chance .plz send the link
    my mobile number is 9987855943

142. inderjeet boxer says:

hello sir plz one chance i love khatron ke khiladi show plz sir thx my on 09988662490

143. jagat mujalde says:

Respected sir…….
    I want join khatro ke khiladi,so please please give me one chance.because i like dangers

144. rajesh kumar says:

RAJESH KUMAR 0 hello sir plz one chance i love khatron ke khiladi show plz sir thx my on 09286003558

145. rajesh kumar says:

RAJESH KUMAR 07 JUNE 1991 hello sir plz one chance i love khatron ke khiladi show plz sir thx my on 09286003558

146. Manoj Gujjar says:

Hi…..akshay kumar g…..i want to follow u….can u guide me….plzzz

147. Aadetaya Babara says:

hello sir,i am the nxt thunder star plz give me a chance….i’m a MARTIAL ARTIST. KKK Aadetaya Babara My Coll 9058659451.

148. abhinav Mishra says:

Sir,kya is baar audition nahi hoga kya.sir plzzzzz information de digiyega.Kyu ki main kkk ke liye kuch bhi ker skta hu.plzzzzz call me 9058498337,9792368532

149. shardul arya says:

Hi i am shardul arya indian wriestler from delhi se

150. Sandeep Suratiya says:

sir mai khatron ki ghrai dekhna chat hu (delhi)

151. Sandeep Suratiya says:

or vo khatron ki ghrai apke pass hai..

152. kirtipal singh chaudhary says:

Hey Ian k.p chaudhary please provide me a chance in khatro ke khiladi
    In my mob.9690524136
    now a days I m in mathura in utter Pradesh thebirth place of shri krishna

153. ehsanullah khan sakzai says:

I gonna be 16 in may i just want to show to friends that i can do dangers things they never trust each other but they never trust me

154. ehsanullah khan sakzai says:

how does people join this show please inform me thanks

155. subhash yadav [shibu] says:

Hi sir,I am subhash yadav[shibu] from kanpur(up) Plz give me one chance fear factor khatrao ke khiladi.I prove that,i am dangerous for all player.mo. no.-91+ 9098057127 NO

plz plz plz…………./ rqst to

156. Ravindra Rajendra Soni says:

my self ravindra soni, well all are calling me ravi i like stunts. im woking hotel indfustry iam a bar tender im the biggest fann of this show so i never requst to give one chance well its depends on lucks if there is lucks for me ………..

contact me 0091-8007257144,9029895237

i came nov 3 jai shree ram jai hanuman

157. Arjun says:

hiii sir mera naam arjun hai meri age-21year hai main delhi se hoo aur mai aap ke is show me participate karna chahta hoo kiyo ki mujhe dar bilkul hi nahi lagta main khatro ke khiladi main jarur no1 pe rhunga please sir mujhe bhi ek chance dijiye naa please sir meri id hai -arjunujjainwal123@gmail.com mob-8447476445

158. Ajay Nayak A. says:

D-195, Labharth Soc, Thakkarnagar road Ahmedabad-382350
    Hi Sir mera naam ajay hai meri age-21year hai main ahmedabad se hoo aur mai aap ke is show me participate karna chahta hoo kiyo ki mujhe dar bilkul hi nahi lagta main khatro ke khiladi main jarur no.1 pe rhunga please sir mujhe bhi ek chance dijiye naa please sir meri id hai -ad.nayak.3@facebook.com and my mobil no. 9662691919

159. Sudip das says:

Hlooo sir,my name is sudip das. DOB-25th april 1987.
    Ek baat jo aapse sikha he k Daar Ke Age Jeet he…..

160. manish gholap says:

my name is manish gholap rom buldhana
    sir, give me a 1 chance plz.

161. abhinav moshra says:

sir,plzzzzzzz help me kyu ki sir main apni zindagi se kyu ki jo main chata hu wo nahi milta aur main apni life me kuch unique krna chata hu.bhaale kyu na meri jaan kyu na jaye plzzzz help me.9058498337,9792368532

162. Aditya Mishra says:

Hi I M aditya mishra, date of birth 12 august1992 from uttar pradesh, mobile no-9899554819 Plz plz plz one chance “Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi 2013-14

163. sunil bairwa( faighter) says:

my name is sunil bairwa(faighter)from new delhi .to received to mechanical engineering from rajasthan.D.O.B.-05101989 HAVE 25 YEARS I HAVE PERFECTED ALL FIELD.akshay sir is my god.plz cont.me 09649757366,09818525763.

164. Atharv yadav says:

Hi sir,I am athrav yadav[shibu] from ujjain (m.p) Plz give me one chance fear factor khatrao ke khiladi.I prove that,i am dangerous for all player.mo. no.- +91 8269269704