Dance India Dance Season 4 2014 Registration Audition Online

Posted on 24 March 2011

Dance India Dance 3 2011

Zee TV present again this year 2013 Dance India Dance original style with season 4. Below given details and terms and condition.

Click Here: Dance India Dance 4 2013 Audition and Online Registration

Aug 20nd 2013
DEHRADUN The Asian School,
Vasant Vihar, Indira Nagar,
Dehradun – 284006
Aug 23rd 2013
CHANDIGARH Manav Mangal Smart School,
Sector 64, Phase X,Mohali.
Aug 25th 2013
PATNA Liitera Valley School,Bhagwat Nagar,
Kumhrar Lane Next to Bhootnath Road
Kankarbagh, Patna – 26
Sep 10th 2013

Auditions Requirements

• Participant shall carry valid proof of age and nationality. (Proof of Identity – Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving Licence, College Marksheet, School Leaving Certificate )
  • Two passport size photographs
  • The participant needs to carry an audio CD with the track number written on it on which they want to perform.
  • Audition timing from 8 am to 2 pm for all centers.
  • For more details call on: 9029082100 / 9029085100

TERMS and CONDITION

224 Responses to “Dance India Dance Season 4 2014 Registration Audition Online”

1. Rahul says:

AUDITION DATE

2. nitesh kumar says:

I m very happy that DID3 will be started becouse last time DIDdouble ho gya tha or hum audition nahi dene sake.keyoki myre paas koe partner nahi tha.now this time i m very very happy.

3. DIMPLE ARORA says:

I M VERY EXITED ABOUT THE AUDITION OF DID 3 & I HOPE I WILL BE SELECTED
    I HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY AUDITION IN PREVIOUS YEARS BUT NOW I WILL . I THINK ITS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET MY FAVORITE DANCING LEGENDS

4. MEHULKUMAR says:

Please send me date, venue in my e-mail id mo.9408153883

5. krrish soni says:

hey it’s nice but…….where are the audition date ?????
    plzz give me………..

6. Shibu says:

mujhe bahut khushi hai ki DID3 aane wala hai.
    kya iske auditions patna me honge?

7. ankit mudgal says:

plz plz plz msg me or inform me the venue nd dates… 09983330007

8. Today i m vry happy,i hope everythng is vry good 4 me.

9. gagan pathak says:

im…….. very excited for did3 auditions. i was unable to to give audition for some reason. this time i don’t want to lose this opportunity. so plllllsssssssss sir send me every details of audition …

10. sachin says:

mujhe bahut khushi hai ki DID3 aane wala hai.
    aur me ap teeno se milna chahta hoon

please call me 0968010583

11. guddu champati says:

i am very exited to dee remo sir.m best in mj style.i alredy registered,plz tell me more details,my no is 07205167495

12. guddu champati says:

i am very exited to see remo sir.m best in mj style.mj is my god,i alredy registered,plz tell me more details about auditions and venue,my no is 07205167495

13. jack says:

yupppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiii…………………………..
    i m so happy…..n exited…….

14. VALAND DIXIT says:

i have to participate in did season 3 .
    i know a free style dancing .

i will pray to god for i am selected for did auditons.

so please give me a details for that.
    my cell no. 9722781096

15. harpreet saggu says:

yea :) did 3 is cuming plzz let us knw the dates as soon as possible ….

16. mere jivanka sabse luky day hoga jab mai aap tinose milunga b,cos your my very favurate judge….
    did is my favurate show i like did and you
    did is my heart beat.

17. please call me 9890085480 iam waiting for call

18. sejal says:

mein portugal ki houm our DID 3 audition me anna chahti ho to plz plz plz plz msg me or inform me the venue and dates plz.DID mera our meri family ka favourite show hai.our mujhe dance bahot pasand hai.dance meri life hai.plz send me dates kyun ke me yanha se anna chahti ho, mein Aap tino se milna chahti ho our dada se bhi

19. sejal says:

mein portugal ki houm our DID 3 audition me anna chahti ho to plz plz plz plz msg me or inform me the venue and dates plz.DID mera our meri family ka favourite show hai.our mujhe dance bahot pasand hai.dance meri life hai.plz send me dates kyun ke me yanha se anna chahti ho, mein Aap teeno se milna chahti ho our dada se bhi

20. mai parbhani(marathvada)ka rahnewala hoo aur muze did3 mai participet karna hai muze dance bahoot bahoot pasand hai mera sapana hai ki did jaise bade stage par dance karu, mera sabse favret show did hai to please muze audition ke date inform kare aur mera sapana pura karne me mera sath de mera sapana aap tino pura kar sakte hai.plz a meri aapse request hai.so plz muze call karna i m waiting your call 9890085480

21. atul goswami says:

hi iam atul goswami from patna-

22. hi ia waiting for

23. sejal says:

plz plz plz khuch to kahiye plz, dance mere liye saabkhuch hai,mujhe wanha pe anna hai DID me participate karna chahti houm.. to plz audition ke dates and venue imform kariye plz

24. rohit raj says:

plz send me 3rd audition date i want to know when audition start

25. karansood says:

mai did3 mai participate karna chata ho to plz plz mujai auddition venu and dates mass mai bhaij daina plz

26. ritu says:

hii…..
    plz send me the dates of audition as soon as possible ..
    i m really xcited 4 it

27. nitin dhakariya says:

give me one chance mo, 9179020952

28. AMAR says:

i want a date of auditions Pls

29. kuljeet kaur says:

I am very xcited 4 it plz send me the dates of audition as soon as possible…

30. KIRTI PANJWANI says:

I’M VERY HAPPY AND VERY EXCITED FOR AUDITION………PLZ SEND ME THE DATES OF AUDITION…..

31. vijay says:

hai…………
    maine apne bhai ko did seosan 3 ke liye teyar kiya hai plssssssssss mujhe iske audition ke dates and venue imform kara dijiye

32. Rani singh says:

i am very excited for audition ple send me the date of auditio ple sir

33. vishal shah says:

I am very crazy to hear about the DID3 auditions, please send me the auditions details as soon as possible.

34. Ravi says:

sir i am waiting audition date … plz call me my number is 9929275403.
    my name is Ravi.

35. rohit raj says:

i m very happy to know the 3rd audition of D I D .
    please send me details of audition date

36. Rose says:

Hi,

I want Dance Teacher to participate in DID Season 3 auditions.He is an awesome dancer.

Please let me know if any one knows the audition dates in Bangalore or near by.

I feel great talents should not be bounded to any region.
    Please Please Please……

Thanks,
    Rose

37. sikander gupta says:

dear sir n mam my name is sikander from ludhiana
    plz….plz…plz send me details this my id sikandergupta73@yahoo.in and my no. 9569442614

38. shiv pratap singh says:

i m very happy to know the 3rd audition of D I D .
    please send me details of audition date … plz call me my number is 9009602168
    my name is shiv pratap singh(rahul).

39. priyanka das says:

THIS TIME I M VERY EXCITED TO KNOW ABOUT DID 3,B4 I COULD NOT TAKE PART IN THE PROGRAM BUT THIS TIME I WONT LEAVE IT,PLZ PLZ PLZ INFORM ABOUT THE GUWAHATI AUDITION OR GIVE ME 1 CHANCE TO BE A MEMBER OF DID 3.THANKING YOU ALL 4M PRIYANKA…

40. mayank says:

hiii i m mayank n i like dance////n i m fan of master rajeev sir… n i m also like his dance style… n plzzz inform me did 3 venue….my no. is 9024134395….

41. PANKAJ says:

I M VERY HAPPY BEC DID3 WAS COME

42. Mohd farooq says:

I am very happy d i d 4 sir ple……z silact me my bance stail hip hop mujhe salsa bhi ata hai lakin mere paas koi patner nahi sir mujhe luckhnow ke audition ki date and vanue bta dena my no:8791195652 or mari id:kahaanhasrat@gmail.com thanks

43. mudit says:

hi.. can i know the dates n venue …i lyk to participate

44. monu says:

hiii iam dancer from delhi

45. piyush johnson says:

hi ma bhut kuss hu ki DID 3 chalu ho rha ha . plz ap mujha delhi ka audition details da ……..

46. please mujh ek bar did me aane ka mauka dijye

47. mujhe delhi ya mumbai ke audition ki detais mere website pe bhej dije ga

48. menaka(goa) says:

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!!ds is rely cool to knw dat DID is cmng back wd its solos!!its going to be fun!!i realy love dancing…im more of myself when i dance…i believe dat im born to dance!!!im jst hopng nd praying dat ds year d auditions cum to goa..i rly rly wana mk it der…pls cm to goa 4 auditns ds year and plz let me knw d dates..hoping to cu soon DID!!!

49. Mani Arora says:

i m so crazy behind did
    till now i was under 18.so i was unable to perform in previous did
    but now m goin to rock guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

50. nishu says:

dance ka baap DID3 N plz CALL REMO SIR

51. mandeep singh says:

mandeep my email id is singh.mandeep1989@yahoo.com plz inform me auditions in amritsar venue also. my another id is mandeep1174@yahoo.com

52. neha kapla says:

i m very happy to did3
    coz ths s very imp for me
    ye stage mere liye baut maiyene rakha

53. neha kapla says:

i m very happy to did3
    coz ths s very imp for me
    ye stage mere liye baut maiyene rakha.

54. Ritesh says:

i have to participate in did season 3 .
    i know a free style dancing .

i will pray to god for i am selected for did auditons.

so please give me a details for that.
    my cell no. 9011518381
    and my Email.r.v.kanake9011@gmail.com

55. Renil says:

can i get 2 no the audition dates

56. I had been performing from the last 5-6 years had got lots of comments to try for the reality show and now its been my pleasure to be the part of Dance India Dance Auditions I Knw the level of Dance has been changed a lot but still i wanna try myself and i wanna hv that pleasure. I thank god for giving me this oppurtunity and thank to Dance India Dance also. Please send me the details about the auditions on 8054212672. I m going to start preparing it rite now.

57. vijay says:

hiiiiiiii bi m vijay 22/m i m a very good dancer…. i open a academy called energy dance academy buldana…… plz sir tell me the mumbai auditions dates…. me and my group members waiting for auditions…. i promise sir we all been rock the flooorrrrrr……. my no.8055863116

58. tushar says:

hi everybody i have registration in did3 but i dont no date of odition.plz call 9808102426 on this number

59. Mahesh says:

plzzzzzzzzz date of audition

60. Hello Sir,

Swarnlata Pandey I am continue watching did. I Want to apply in Dance to prove my self because i am very interested in this profession only I need one way to learn somthing in this profession.

Thanks,
    Swarnlata.
    9702049261

61. tanha says:

I have always been passionate about dance..DID is the pathway to show everyone what i am capable of… so i want to take this opportunity so that i can learn from the great personalities their secrets and from other participants different styles and skills…plzzzz forward me the details about the audition on 9538313126…thank u.

62. siddharth vinzuda says:

Hello sir,

i am siddharth vinzuda form jamnagar (gujrat). sir i want to part of did 3. i countinue watching did & plz tell me auditions date.i m just wait for a chance..
    e mail:-siddharth_vinjuda@yahoo.in

63. Deepak malik says:

hii i m excited for DID3 this time th standrd will be high and yes i will be slected for that yuuuupppppiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee

64. gokul maharana says:

helo sir,
    me gokul maharana from orissa and want to participet in your audition. this is my third chance and i don’t want to miss it.becoz about dance i dont want to do anything. i love dance and very very exting to give my perfomance..did such give me a big big chance and plesure to improve us.so i very very love dance india dance..thanks……………………..

65. Neha Rathore says:

Im frm Sehore(M.P.) I want 2 know that will auditions held at Bhopal or Indore.is season me 3 partnrs ki zaroorat to nahi he na m confused

66. yuvaraj says:

hey.. hii… this is yuvaraj frm chennai can any1 post the audition date???????????

67. Ajaysharma says:

Hi im ajay sharma from m.p bhopal and im so happy jab mujhe pta chala ki dance india dance shuru hone wala he meri khushi ka thikana hi nhin tha ple mujhe bhopal ki audition dates and venu mere no. Par send kren 7898484887
    ple zzzzzzzzzzzzz

68. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr plz mujhe aap did 3 ki audison date bata do kyu ki me dance ke bina nahi rah sakta me ko aap plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz did 3 ka date bata do i love remo sir wo mere bhgvan hai bus ak baar mil na chata hu ;”””””””””””””;’;’;’;’; plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

69. varsha says:

hello sir
    plz plz give me the details of delhi audition
    i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dance
    & i want to be a dancer plzzzzzzzz give me details

70. nitin says:

hi sir
    this is Nitin from bhopal, dance has always been my passion. I want to take part in did3 n wanna become a successful face.
    can you tell me the details of registration and details of auditions. thanking you

nitin
    09993075017

71. it is only my life ilove it 22222222222222222222222 much contact no.9873987299

72. nitin kumar says:

it is only my life ilove it 22222222222222222222222 much

73. it is only my life ilove it 22222222222222222222222 much

74. balraj says:

HELLO SIR,
    i am balraj singh. sir i am waiting amritser audition data, sir piz call me my no. is 9465617588 and balraj.bgiet@gmail.com

75. vishakha jain says:

audition dates???????? as early as possible before auditions…..

76. Martin sundi says:

Wohh…accha laga sun ke ki DID phir araha hai…lekin pata nahi main participate kar bhi paun ya nahi…iske audition jamshedpur main nahi hote hai kya..plz iske detail mujhe dete rahi ye ga…it audition date(kolkatta) ek yahi sahar toh mere chote se sahar ke samne .jahan main ja sakun.

77. Khrawkupar Ryngksai says:

Sir/Madam, i would like to know when is the Audition date and venue in Guwahati, so please i would like you to tell me….so please let me know the information of DID Audition in Guwahati, this is my contact no +918794234710, email- khrawlyngdoh93@gmail.com.

78. Dear sir/ madam,i would like to know when is the audition date and venue in Delhi/chandigarh please i would like you to tell me so please let me know the information DID 3 Audition 2011 I love Remo sir
    main unko 1st season se like karta hun aur main unko apna guru manta hun

79. DIPA says:

i want to know delhi audition date. when will b start in delhi. … dance is my passion …. i can’t live without dance, dance is run my blood,…,,,, many time unfortunate i didn’t participate in DID. THIS TIME ….. I WANT TO PROOV MY SELF… I WAITING, PLSSSSSSSSS MAIL ME WHEN WILL BE START IN DELHI DANCE INDIA DANCE AUDITION………. SEND ME IN MY MAIL AUDITION OF DELHI………. mail me plsss. dipslm@yahoo.com

80. poonam says:

wenever u start tak auditions plsssssss send details ………………….

81. Sharwari says:

Hey, I have registered for DID SEASON 3. Please let me know the audition date.

82. mudit says:

hi i hav registerd for did3 and i m ready to rock just give me the dates and venue

83. manish som says:

plz tell me about RE date DID-3I I WANT TO PROOV MY SELF… I WAITING,

84. Greatest fan of MJ says:

Hi frenz..!! wen the audition starts at bbsr….i’m waiting wid excitement nd fear…pls inform me

85. akriti rani says:

dear sir n mam….. Its my immense desire and dream to participate in DID 3…. So plz tell me audition date in kolkata or patna….

86. sanidhya somani says:

hi sir my self sanidhya somani i ready to give the audition in did3
    so please call me the date of audition at the no7566756518

87. Martin sundi says:

DiD kab aur kahan plz inform kijye ga plz..

88. Khrawkupar says:

Sir/Madam, i would like to know when is the Audition date and venue in Guwahati, so please i would like you to tell me….so please let me know the information of DID Audition in Guwahati, this is my contact no +918794234710, email- legend.foryou@yahoo.com

89. sachin says:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz call me sir 9268010583 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir ya mem

90. sir i really want to know the audition dates of DID3 i am waiting for dates…..

91. Ashish Kumar says:

Sir
    I would like to participate in DID 3, so plz tell me the audition date

92. yashika says:

pl.zzzz inform me the audition details for mumbai…..

93. shwetha says:

hi…plz i wana know about the auditions date for bangalore….

94. jagesh says:

ilove remo sir plz contect+918430920046

95. mahesh sehrawat says:

96. hello sir/mam
    i m very much exited about the auditions for this dance show i jst luv this show……………….. plzzz kindly send me the date and venue for the auditions of did3 in delhi on my email address or phne no.: 9358255702
    i will be very thankful to you……………….

97. sam&suraj says:

pls pls pls pls delhi date venue messages my phon no 9871247972

98. sam&suraj says:

hey when the delhi audition and i m very exiting

99. Ashish Kumar says:

sir
    I am very excited to participate in DID 3. So please tell me the audition date & venue.plz contact on 09467889257

100. syed salman says:

hey…..JUS ONE CHANCE TO DANCE SIRF EK CHANCE..

101. Ajaysharma says:

Hi i am ajay 4m hoshangabad plez tell me the dates of bhopal audition ple i m waiting
    CON- 7898484887

102. swarup palit says:

i m ready for the audition

103. vikram says:

i m vikram i m 19years old i see all shows did i incpaire so

i want to join did so pls guide me.

104. akash yadav says:

Hii i m akash 4m chattishgarh plz tell me wats date indor oudition plz i m waiting mo.8817234547

105. ravi says:

hi mera naam ravindra singh hai main guwahati me rahta hu plz tel me wats dateguwahati audition my mobile no. 9508439669

106. iqbal khan says:

pls sent me bhopal audition on did session 3

107. iqbal khan says:

Hi i am iqbal plez tell me the dates of bhopal audition ple i m waiting 7869670737

108. kiran dedhia says:

pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know the dates of did season 3 i want 2 badly participate in dis so pleeeez let me know when are tthe auditions in mumbai pleees……. my no. is 9029951455 and 02226170498

109. Jeetu arya says:

wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt aaannnndddddd wwwaaaatcccchh……….

110. krishnamurari says:

m very happy to know the 3rd audition of D I D .
    please send me details of audition date … plz call me my number is 09259037724
    my name is -krishnamurari

111. sandeep says:

ye stage mere liye baut maiyene rakha plz give me once chance 9034947634

112. of D I D .
    please send me details of audition date … plz call me my number is 7737612069 My name is saddik mohammed Ajmer,

113. Ayush says:

mMY NAME IS AYUSH

114. i haveto crack the auditions of did 3.
    plz send the dates of auditions.
    my no. is 9716725961.

115. hemlata khokawat says:

hey i’m really really excited bout DID3 auditions. plz send me the date of the audition as fast as possible.

116. Mohit Maheshwari says:

Hello Sir/Mam,

I m Mohit Maheshwari I love Dance India Dance it is the best show ever I have seen. So please send me the contact details of your team on my e-mail ID

Thanks & Regards
    My contanct no is :- 7503212492

117. subha says:

I jst want to know kolkata auditions date……

118. bboy jeet says:

plz send the date of jaipur audition on my no. 9799739404

119. shubham shukla says:

means fir dance oooooooooohhhhhhhh……….yeah

120. waim ansari says:

please send me the date of mumbai audition on my phone no 9920138847 !!!!!!! so please?

121. aanya says:

plzzzz send me the date hydrabad or mumbai auditions on my cell 9584268416…plzz its really important to me plzzz..dnt forgive to inform me.

122. justin says:

plzzzz send me the date hydrabad or mumbai auditions on my cell 08449478904 plzz its really important to me plzzz..dnt forgive to inform me.

123. lakhan ashok pandagale says:

sir , mera naam lakhan hai.main ek accha dancer hun par paison ki prombem ki vajah se dance class join kar nahi saka . par main accha dance kar sakta hun. please mujhe help kijiye .

124. Shivali says:

Hello,

125. deepak ardee says:

hello i am deepak from chhindwara m p it is a small city i love dance so plzzzz send me the date nagpur bhopal or indore auditions on my cell 997777883…plzz its really important to me plzzz..dnt forgive to inform me

126. smriti rupa dutta says:

plz i was rily w8in 4 dis opprtunity plz lemme knw d auditin dates n d venue

127. i will be the king no one can touch me.hahahahahah……………

128. sudharshan says:

When are the auditions held in bangalore

129. Navneet Singh says:

hello sir sir aapse 1 request hai sir plzz mera did ke auditions date bta do or kaha hai plz sir yeah bhi bta doo sir main aapke parr chuta huu sir only 1 request hai sir aapko god blessing dega sir plz plzz byee sir plzz help me sir

130. KAPIL KATARIYA says:

hello,
    plz send me the date of audition as soon as possible……….

131. mithlesh verma says:

sir my nmbr is 8853878070…..sir mujh jaise lachar and gareeb pe ek krapa kr dijiye…aoddition date bta dijie and kanha ye b……..mai up k lakhimpur district k chote se town me rehne wala middile clas wale logo se neeche wali jindgi gujaar rha hu….mere paas jo telent hai use show krne ka ek mouka dijiye…..plz….plz

132. pankaj says:

tell me the dates of the auditions…… i m frm punjab…..7837979588…plzzzz….

133. vaibhav emul says:

sir muje plz plz plz plz plz plz audition date bataiyega jabbhi please me intazar karrahahoo my mobile no-8905782920

134. lalit kumar says:

ma bhut khus hu ka did 3 aa gya mana bhut praktes kari ha did 3 ma aa raha hu .plesea mujh bulao

135. rohit says:

please tell me audition date on 9975433620

136. H!!! I am Sudhanay kumar
    DANCE INDIA DANCE SEASON3
    audison
    Plz Plz Plz tall me
    delhi audison Date
    mo-9758415699
    mo-8171576838
    mo-9997246032

137. kunal says:

plzzz tell me datess

138. raja says:

hello sir, i am raja khatk sir mai did me chanch chahta hu mai 10 saal ki umar se dance kar raha hu aur ab tak koi dance show me nahi gaya hu ghar ki isthiti itni achhi nahi hai ki dukan chod kar bahar ja saku lekin mai is bar did me apne papa ke liye aana chahta ho kyoki mere papa ko censor ki beemari hai jo last stet par hai! my mobil no.9893360205

139. raj pal says:

me bahut happy hu ke ance india dance 3 aa raha ha m 1 n 2 me patishpet nahe kr paya tha es baar jarur karunga

140. sanjeev dabas says:

yaaaaaaaaaa finally it will come

141. Hi Sir, iam Shib. I register the D.I.D odition of 2011. Please reply the Odition Date with my Email Id Or phone no. My no- +917679508642

142. MOHAN ARORA says:

sir plzz jaldi se batna

143. Hello,
    I’m trying to register for DID Season 3 rom the USA, but the site is not letting me register. What should I do? I love to dance, and the only thing stopping me is the site….please help!mobile no:7737612069,9950522529

144. suman says:

DANCE INDIA DANCE SEASON3
    Delhi audison
    Plz Plz Plz tall me…..9990488734-9212763988
    delhi audison Date
    hello. sir mai did me chanch chahta hu mai 10 saal ki umar se dance kar raha hu aur ab tak koi dance show me nahi gaya hu ghar ki isthiti itni achhi nahi hai ki dukan chod kar bahar ja saku lekin mai is bar did me apne papa ke liye aana chahta ho

145. pooja says:

i m great dancer plz give me a chance D I D 3 +9779841799569

146. rajat marathe says:

i like dance and dance i s my life plz give me one chance i ill change my life 9021829382

147. manish yadav says:

august 23,2011 at 10:46am
    ilike did but audition date send……………………………..

148. Amit Gupta says:

i want to know thedate of audition ..piease reply me as soon as possible..
    9670148269

149. Twinkle Makwana says:

Please post the audition dates… we all are waiting… Thank you…

150. rocky says:

i wait for did 3 season i like very much dance and modeling kab aareho humara rocky dance group kab se aapka alke bichaye intzzr kar raha hai

151. D Ramesh says:

hi, i am ramesh , plz tell me audition date at kolkata plz plz plz i am very interested by free style dance and all type of dance my contact no is – 09853335163 plz reply it

152. kajol chugwani says:

hey i m very happy… muje is din ka kab se intjaar tha … or me puri koshish karugi k me select ho jaau… i will try my best performance… mene kabhi pahle audition nahi diya he.. par ab muje moka mila he or me ise jane nahi dugi…. muje audition ki dates meri mail id par sent karna plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

153. pankaj says:

hii this is pankaj
    i am very excited for did 3 is coming
    and i am ready for the audition DANCE INDIA DANCE season3

154. LAKHAN AWALE says:

HAY MY NAME IS LAKHAN I AM VERY HAPPY DID3 COMEING I AM COMINIG

155. Praveen says:

hi

I’m praveen kr.
    Dear
    sir/madam

please gv me full information DID session-3 auditions

Contact :- 8802222410 (Praveen)

156. swati says:

hi can u plz tell me date,,, venue,,time when will auditions happen in delhi ?

157. fahad says:

plzzzzzz tel me da auditions in hyderabad dates details

158. suman kumar says:

Dance India Dance season-3 is back i am so happy dance mera Passion hai aur DID-3 mai jana mera sapna hai ? DADA ……… I LOVE YOU
    Remo sir ,Geeta maa Terence sir I LOVE YOU i am coming..my phone no is 9212763988……….9990488734……8826802469 is my number to plzz plzz plzz sir and mam mujhe phone kare ?
    mai 6th years se dance kar raha hu

159. KARUN KUMAR says:

HI ! MY NAME IS KARUN KUMAR MEHRA. I AM VERY HAPPY DID3 COMEING I AM COMINIG…..PLZ SEND ME DATE PLEASE GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION DID session-3 auditions

160. sachin says:

i am very excited for did 3 is coming
    and i am ready for the audition DANCE INDIA DANCE season3
    muje audition ki date meri mail id par sent karde plllz

161. RAHUL VERMA says:

I LOVE DID VERY MUCH, BCOZ ITS MY DREAMS.

162. nishi says:

hi friends plz tell me the date off auditions plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

163. Shweta arora says:

Tell me fully detail of the audition plzzz Plzzz Plzzz…..! M ready for the “AUDITIONS”…………!

164. sid says:

hi can u plz tell me date,,, venue,,time when will auditions happen in indore 9179888555

165. avinash says:

plzzzz tell me the date of audition in chandigarh contact me on..7206530249

166. ROHIT says:

hey this is Rohit i heard recently that did 3 is gonna start soon so just wanted to inform that m participating as well so like to wish all the best to all of THE CONTESTANTS…………………………(^^)
    in case of any further info plzz contact me on my no 7507732909 will b w8ing…………!!!!!!

167. Sachin Thakur says:

Respected Sirs,

I am Very Happy for did 3 is coming
    I teach last 10 years in my Dance Academy
    Shree Ratneshwari kalamanch Dance Academy,
    So Please Mumbai Audition Details
    my cell no:9702438827 or 9594816564.

168. rajat marathe says:

dance my life dance my god and i lick dance give me one chen dance india dance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz call me 9021829382

169. RIYA SINGH says:

HI I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THE DANCE INDIA DANCE IS COMING AGAIN ..SO I M VERY EXCITED MAY YOU ALL CAN INFORM ME PLEASE ITS MY NUM…7384168780…PLS CONTACT ME SOON..

170. angela says:

plzzz need the auditions date fr single season 3

171. amjad says:

its the time to do something different,
    thanx did3…………..i will rock

172. vivek thakar says:

apni dhadkan ki tall par tu nach aur duniya ko nacha

173. hi i am waiting did 3 please infrom me pls pls pls pls hi Remo Terens geeta

174. danish kashayp says:

sir, pls send me, audition dates my mobile no. is 9888514005

175. shubham raut says:

dance is my life anything 4 dance

176. bharat sharma says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiii,i m very much excited about did,so plz send me every single information about did auditions on my e-mail or on my cell-09997361646

177. fahad says:

plzzzzzzzzzz tel me da auditions details of hyderabad plzzzzzzzi m x i ted

178. sandy says:

179. RAHUL TIWARI says:

HIIIIIIIIII SIR I AM RAHULI MAI 5 SAL SE DANCE KARA RAH HU PALZZZZ MAY CONTECT NUM…. 9617637485 9826596107

180. akkash says:

i m waiting for this only.

181. anonymous says:

please give the audition dates & venue………..my id is luvmyself93@ymail.com

182. R.sreekanth says:

plzzzzzzzztel me audition date i am wait sir,mam plzzzzzzzzzzz

183. raman kagra says:

HI I M RAMAN KARGA FROM PANIPAT (HARAYANA) DANCING IS MY PASSION.
    DANCE IS MY AIM……. AND I M BIG BIG BIG FAN OF HRITIK ROSHAN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

184. rohit punia says:

I M ROHIT M HIP HOP DANCER FROM PANIPAT PLZZZZZ

185. hi im akshay im popping n locking dancer from mumbai kalyan im big fan dharmesh sir plzzzzzzzztel me audition date im my CONTECT NUM…9076901328

186. anushka and dhairya joshi says:

sir,
    I am very exited please send me date of audition.Thankyou

187. komal pahwa says:

i love dancing….dance is my passion i cn do anything for dance pls let me know the date of registration and the procedure…i will be vry thankful to you

188. rinkolumar says:

plzzz tell me . when will hold audition in delhi

189. ronak says:

hello i want to confirm that Ki 2 Oct ka audition kaha kahan h………………………………….

190. bobby bhardwaj says:

sur me panipat se hu mujhe audition ke date kaab hain please mere cell ya mere id per sms ker dijiye 09812879283/ 09802348709

191. amit soni says:

audition date kub tak aayigi i lick remo sirrrrrrr plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

192. akkash says:

plez tell me the dates of kolkata audation

193. hi plz did ka audition ki date kabse hai plz tell me on my wall

194. VIJAY SHARMA says:

HIII SIR PLZ SIR MUJE BATAO KI DELHI KA AUDITION KIS DATE KO H SIR PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

195. Rishi says:

plz tel me the audition date of kolkatta and Delhi plz

196. manish singh says:

Dance india dance is my life………………///

197. sunil benjo says:

Dance india dance is my life………………///
    and plz Plz Plz tall me
    audition date…….
    call me- 7737898386,9784950209

198. sandip says:

is this DID season only for single ???
    what is the date and time of bhubhaneswar and kolkatta audition ??

199. RAJESH MONDAL says:

sir am ready,plz date and venues kolkata audition my number-9903829725 i am prove in this reality show did [rajesh dance group & institute]

200. WASIM ANSARI says:

I AM SO HAPPY THAT DANCE INDIA DANCE IS COMING SOON………..
    PLZ SEND ME AUDITION DATE OF MUMBAI………………

201. Dipti Sharma says:

Dipti Sharma
    October 9,2011

Gm Sir/Madam
    I m Dipti Sharma.I want to participate in DID.I want to dance like der is no 2moro so plz give all details my contact no. is 7489668441.

202. vishal says:

dear sir

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

noida & delhi audition date plz reply me plz

203. osheen singh says:

hello sir i like to now that where iti is delhi audition and i am 16 years old.

204. Gagandeep Chauhan says:

will there be audition in USA .. pls let me know .. i really don’t want to miss it .. i have over 3 type of dancing style :(
    text me on … 7752473814 … thank u ji

205. rajesh swami says:

9928643252 7737217690 where is audition of did3 plz inform me any type of inquery

206. MANI says:

I LOVE DANCE I AM VE
    RY

207. Naveen pareek says:

sir m raj. se hu picheli bar dubles hogya tha to m apana audition ni de paya tha to is barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr m bhot bhot khus hu…………. lekin mane is bar kai bar registration kar wa diya bat i not get back rispons for that so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………………..give me information…………….for aodition……….. 7737747273,9828926398

208. RAVI SOLANKI says:

hi m ravi from ghaziabad nd m very excited that did season 3 iz come back.now i say thats wat i cal a audition.

209. nitin huria says:

hlo sir nd madam…mai kya bolu meri to luck he bhut bad h jab bhi audition k lea gya ya to place ki problam ya patnar ki ab dekhte h ki kya hota…remo sir mera style apki trha h meri body tarance sir ki trha h or mai geeta madam ki trha dance krna chhta hu like indian fock ….plz zzzzzzz sir nd madam sport me …..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

210. melvin gill says:

i am very happy i love DID and all girls love dance and like
    girls

211. akansha says:

pls sir aap delhi ke baad kha par auditions hai bta do m mad for dance pls i’ll come to any state for dis auditions…..

212. sir i am waiting audition date………plz call me my number is -9998001755 my name is ketan

213. soumya ranjan nayak says:

i wanna participate in it…………..
    DANCE is my life…………….
    plz give all info about the audition…….plz…..

214. Nikilesh borkar says:

20 oct. 2010 raipur audition ….. i want 2 registr my name…. so it’s a humbl requst 2 u…. plz send me registrn no…..

215. Bti says:

Did the best show in the world . I like did and remo sir n geeta madam.:-) I am very happy . I am wait for did3.

216. Ankur says:

I am very happy.Did best show in the world. I like remo sir n geeta madam. I was see the did all season. I like dharmesh sir n prince. I am wait for did3. Hurry up.

217. Nagesh kumar verma says:

please send me a date of DID4.dance is my heart.I am bigggggggg fain TERENCE sir and GEETA MAA.LOVE YOU.

218. rajkumar patil says:

i am rajkumar please send date did season4 my nu. 8109601409

219. Hitesh says:

Hello sir my Name is Hitu Sir plz Audition Date

220. kapoor.k.patil says:

hey,,,,having so crazy about a dance,,,and still wating for auditaion..also wating for geeta maaaa,…so cute maa,,plz,plz,send me data no.8055506126 and 7709879831……….

221. Ayan Khan says: