MTV Hero Honda Roadies Battleground 3 Registration Audition 2010

Posted on 17 August 2010

Roadies Battleground 3

CEAT presents MTV Hero Honda Roadies Battleground 3 – Highway to Hell!’ Your one-time chance to get direct entry into Roadies 8 and win Rs. 3 lakhs!

Roadies Battleground 3

Click out Here: Roadies Battleground 3 Audition 2010

Coming back on Roadies, says Raghu Ram, “Roadies this year starts with Roadies Battleground 3, and for the first time, the winner will go DIRECTLY to roadies 8 as a cast member, without having to audition!”

57 Responses to “MTV Hero Honda Roadies Battleground 3 Registration Audition 2010”

1. Divanshu says:

fuck the job ,fuck with duniyadari….raodies make me alive in my life…and in this mataerialestic world..

2. Hi Raghu bhai…I want to participet in mtv roadies bettelgruond 3…Plz inform me audition date…I m waiting…Thanks.
    My no-8002881686,9204932088

3. rohit sharma says:

hi this is rohit hi raghu sir mujhe malum hai ki main lakhon main ek nahi hu but phir bhi ache ache ko beat kar sakta kisi bhi task main.iam dam sure….trust kar sakte ho chance dena ………………….

4. neha nishad says:

hi ihis is neha, i want to work in dare to date,
    plz contact me 9818365687, 7503572331,
    i m from delhi, & i m little actor , now i m working jeena isi ka naam h

5. neha nishad says:

hi ihis is neha, i want to work in rodies
    plz contact me 9818365687, 7503572331,
    i m from delhi, & i m little actor , now i m working jeena isi ka naam h

6. sachin thakur says:

hello raghu kya haal hei tare last time kya hua jo roadies mei nahi aye kyo phaat gye thi kya ii want to ur reson why r u not came in roadies.i m ur big fam.meina last season dekha mujha bilkul accha nahi laga.coze of u. kyoki mtum nahi tha last season mei.i happy to see u in this season.and i want to see u face to face. bye take care
    all girls mail me sachin_thakur490@yahoo.com bye raghu and bye friends

7. Lavish Malik says:

Hi
    This is lavish malik
    The sportsman, i m best n best in sports , task, stunts.
    Now i m doing animation, leave it for roadies.
    i made only to became a roadies

Any one there who can challenge me.
    i promise u all u will loss it.

Hi Raghu i m ur big fan pls look at me i m waiting here to challange u

Lavish Malik

8. madhur says:

any1 tel me when th audition in chd. …..

9. Rohit Malik says:

Hey….This is Rohit Malik…
    I m a national football player ..
    And i want to become a roadies and i can…
    Hey MR. RAGHU sir u give me a chance and i will give my 100% percent to show myself..if u want to see my guts than give me a chance…
    take care ….see u in ROADIES…

10. ABHISHEK says:

i want to registered for Hero Honda Roadies Battleground 3 please contact me on this mobile no.+919977941691

11. kanchan tekwani says:

hey raghu hi dis is kanchan from Ahmedabad….srously nice 2 see u in dis season n srously waiting for roadies……n i think mujme aisi kuch toh baat hai n m somethimg really different…but srously how can i judge myself m confident about it but dan also jst want coformation from u after all u r d guru of roadies so tumse better muje or kon judgement de sakta hai……..so pls give me dat 1 chance dat i should conform dat really mujme kuch toh aisi baat hai……..so i will wait for ur response….

12. Dharmendra Pawar says:

i wann too participate this show.my contect no. is 9300370710

13. Kartik says:

i want to participate in roadies battle ground 3

14. sourav malik says:

hi raghu bhai kya haal chal h,boss just me a chance i will prove myself n i think roadies is d best platform.i want to prove myself in front of my parents they think i m worst but i m not

15. akki says:

HI SIR I WANT TU BE ROADIE PLZ GIVE ME SAME TIPS

16. SIR LLZ.GIVE ME ONE CHANCE.I’II PROVE,I M ROADIES 8.0

17. hai raghu teri maa ki cho………….? AGAR MAI ISME SELECT HO GAYA NA TO MAI TO TERI MAA CH……….? SAMJHA ! MERA MOBILE NO.9873220322, 9557259588

18. aziz khan says:

hiiiiiiii i m aziz khan this is the only show which is so close to everybody real life secondly it has which i know i am ready …….. i want to become a roadies and i hope raghu bhai give me a chance and i will give my 100% percent to show myself….. my number. 9203108158

19. chandan mehra says:

hi this chandan mehra……. i chalange.. U Rghu sir.. i won ths MTV ROADIAS…

20. Insane_Aku says:

hey,,,man i wanna b a roadie mn,,,plz man,,,u know i love advntrz man,,,i love it,,,anything for it,,anythig,,,,im exi”’td,,,man,,,,really exi”td….damn it

21. kuldip says:

hi this kuldip darbar and i wanna b a roadie mn,,,plz man,,,u know i love advntrz man,i love it,,anything for it ,anythig im exi”’td man really exi”td….damn it and i will give my 100% percent to show myself….. .i want to prove myself in front of my parents they think i m worst but i m not

22. GARRYY says:

hiiii..I m Garryy..i m model..& Hero Handa Roadies is my foverate REality show..n i love adventure.i loved to do task .i love to accept challenges.to prove my self.& MR.Raghu i like ur attitude & style..i want to participats in this show to know my ability to do task mently and physically..

23. s s rathore says:

hi hum to sidhi sadhi bat karne wale insan hai buri apne ap lagti hai 09950760995 s s rarthore

24. rajat says:

hi raghu sir i m versatile please sir give me only one chance seriously sir next roadies 8 is me.

25. rizwan inamdar says:

hi my name is rizwan i want to be a roadies

26. hi my name is Rizwan an want to be a roadies because duniya me aaya hu to kuch na kuch to karke jauanga warna duniya me aane ka koi fayda nahi hoga

27. naren maheshwari says:

hi raghu sir,i wud say nthn in my favour bcoz m confident enuf on myself dat i’l proove myself n rise 2ur xpectations…n thnk u so much to b wid us again…n i’l b vry hapy n thnkful 2u to mke me a part of roadies8.0…my contact dtails r…8802735498,
    9911301060…

28. kumd sharma says:

hi..I am kumud from bangalore..or mje bhi khelana hae ye roadie…roadie.. so inform me…..9591848753.

29. daksh vardhan says:

helo ragu sir plz muje is bar rodise 8 may jarur ana hai plz tel me

30. hi raghu sir,i wud say nthn in my favour bcoz m confident enuf on myself dat i’l proove myself n rise 2ur xpectations…n thnk u so much to b wid us again…n i’l b vry hapy n thnkful 2u to mke me a part of roadies8.0…my contact dtails r…09540290953
    09818762863

31. manoj says:

helo ragu sir plz muje is bar rodise 8 may jarur ana hai plz tel me delhi date & place my nu.9582182096

32. arti singh says:

hi………………………rodies&…raghu.m ur vry……………..big fan &i really wnt 2 b a part of rodies now.i know i cn prove myself through this show only.i watched all d season of roadiesi just luv u guys.please…………let me know d audition details of delhi.m w8ng 4 ur rply……do rply nhi to…f….

33. yudi says:

helo ragu sir, mujhe is bar rodise 8 may jarur ana hai plz tel me delhi mai audition kab ho rah hai it’s my no. 9873271884, 9211044578

34. vipin dhiman says:

hello ragu sir, mujhe audition deta bata dena plzzz no 09897553759,09528336667

35. vipin dhiman says:

im vipin from delhi sir plz audition date bata dena

36. kabir says:

a’m kabir ,,,raghu sir likhna ka to koi jaroort to ha nahi app na kon sa read karta ho.so my con 9815391459 9041736404

37. Hamed says:

Haii Raghu wts up infrm me when the auditions r going to take place in HYDERABAD I challenge u dat ivll be the Winner mobile no:9885576182

38. Bhargab Mukherjee says:

hiiii I am Bhargab. i deserve to be in rodies. i want to participate in rodies battleground. plz contct me raghu +91 9804558986

39. Bhargab Mukherjee says:

RAGHU SIR PLZ TELL ME THE KOLKATA AUDITION DATE

40. Yatharth says:

Hi, Raghu. I wish to give an audition of Roadies and wanna participate in the show to prove myself. Hope to see you in auditions. Tell me the dates and places. Contact no. – 0988890504.

41. Iqbal Ahmed says:

Hi Raghu,

I wanna participate in roadies battle ground 3, Kindly communicate me the audition dates.

hope we meet soon.

My number is 09538520670

42. ajay chauhan says:

hi………… please let me know roadies audition dates…………..plz raghu sir i salute your success story and ran vijay’s 09634973399 waiting to show skill

43. raghu sir plz…. tell me….the delhi audition date…. plz sir ..my no. z 9213501619…. plz sir…. plz sir….plz raghu sir….

44. shrinjoy ghosh says:

pl me 2 mujhe audition date pl bolna 9883633013

45. NICKY says:

plzz……
    bhai bhi life me kuch karna hai
    plz…..
    mai allahabad k pass wale gaon se hoo n so plz ………

09335638870

46. mukesh rathour says:

hi i am mukesh and i don’t know who am i.i just wana know about my self.

mo-9026529313

47. Anil Kumar says:

Hello Raghu Sir,,

I want to participate in Roadies 8.0, So plz inform me when start Roadies 8.0 Audition, B’coz I m waiting for Roadies 8.0

Thanks Sir
    Anil Kumar
    09888543446

48. Daljeet Kaur says:

I wanna participate in roadies battle ground 3, Kindly communicate me the audition dates & Venue. plssssss give me one chance sir…..
    hope we meet soon.

49. GURWINDER SINGH MATHARU says:

i want to work or participate in roadies 8 so please please contact me my number is 95923-09595

50. rahul gupta says:

hope we meet soon.i will wait for ur positive responce

51. Anil Kumar says:

Sir

Plz tell me Audition place.

Thanxs
    Anil

52. Amit says:

hi Raghu, I wanna be part of roadies 8, how to register?…..please let me know.

53. khoda baksh says:

sir

i wanna participate in roadies battle ground3 so kindly inform me the
    aoudtions date and venue pls give me one chance Raghu sir .

54. junaid mansoori says:

hi raghu i wanna participate in rodies !!!!!!!!!

55. mangesh sugire says:

hi….sir
    pl`z __________________________________

56. jigar upadhyay says:

hi sir……….
    jab se roadies ka 1st apisod dekha he ek hi sapna dekhta aya hu to b a roadie.. i wnt to b a rodadie cos me apne aap ko prov karna chata hu ki jigar u r not a looser…log rodadies ka 1 odition dete he do bar dete he zyada se zyada 3 bar dete he … trust me sir mene ye odition hajaro bar diya huva he har insan jisko mere dream k bare me pata he har bar mera mazak udane k liye mera odition lete he or har bar muje looser bol k chale jate he……sub ko prov karna chata hu that i m not a looser i m a roadie or roadie ka matlab hi vner hota he….. m dying to meet u sir or bohot kuch bolna he bt milke batavu ga and m going to met u soon sir…….