After the very successful India’s Got Talent Season 1 and people was crazy to this show. Now it’s very few months coming soon again with season 2 on colors tv.
Click Here: Auditions Date Registration Form
India’s Got Talent Khoj 2 (Season 2) Audition 2010
Venue gates will open at 8:00 am and will close by 2:00 pm.
|3 May – 4 May||Kolkata||Swabhumi
The Heritage Plaza
|Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, 89C Moulana Abul Kalam Azad Sarani, Formerly Narkeldanga Main Road, Opposite Subhas Sarobar, Kolkata – 700054|
|8 May||Lucknow||Central Academy Senior Secondary School||K-1- Block, Ashaiana, Near Khazana Market, Lucknow – 226012|
|12 May – 13 May||New Delhi||Sant Nirannkari Sr. Sec. School||Nirankari Colony,Near Mukherjee Nagar, Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 110009|
|16 May||Jaipur||St. Wilfreds College||Meera Marg, Near Saket Hospital, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020|
|19 May||Ahmedabad||Chimanbhai Patel Institute||Opposite Karnavati Club, S.G.Road, Ahmedabad -
|23 May – 24 May||Mumbai||Thakur Public School||Western Express Highway,Thakur Village,near Thakur Cinema, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101|
You must remember to
- Come dressed and with your make-up and props. Changing rooms will not be provided.
- Carry any one age proof – (drivers licence / passport / birth certificate/ pan card / school leaving certificate).
- Carry with you any props/ instruments / equipment that you need for your performance during the auditions.
- If you are below 18 yrs of age, please come with your parent/ guardian.
- Keep your Registration No. with you when you come to the auditions.
- Carry Passport size photographs (2).
- The performance time allocated will only be for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In case of Animal Acts – Please carry valid ownership papers for your animal, vaccination certificates and a certificate of health from a registered veterinarian.
- The process is an entire day long. We do not provide any refreshments apart from water; please carry any dry snacks like biscuits/ chips etc.