ZEE TV Dance India Dance Season 2 Audition Date Registration Form

Posted on 19 September 2009

Dance India Dance Season 2

Dance India Dance Season 2

Lux Dance India Dance India’a biggest dancing talent reality show in India will be beck with season 2 on Zee TV. The first season of Dance India Dance was a huge successful and broke all the TRP records with help for Zee TV. In the season 1 winner was Salman a 23 year old dancer from Bangalore who was wearing Sunheri Taqdeer Ki Topi of Dance India Dance.
So all who interested to participate of you and yet another opportunity to show your talent in front of the world. So hurry Register your details given blow official site of Zee TV to be a part of Dance India Dance- 2

Click Here: Dance India Dance Season 2 Registration Form

Click Here: Online Dance India Dance Season 2 Date Time Venue City Place.

Requirements for Auditions

• Participant shall carry valid proof of age and nationality. (Proof of Identity – Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving Licence, College Marksheet, School Leaving Certificate )
  • Two passport size photographs
  • The participant needs to carry an audio CD with the track number written on it on which they want to perform.
  • Audition timing from 9 am to 2 pm for all centers.
City Address Date
Jaipur Ryan International School  Padmavati Colony– B, Near New Aatish Market,

Opp. Nirman Nagar, Jaipur – 302018.

Rajasthan

Sep 30th 2009
Indore Emerald Heights International School,

Opp Akashwani, A. B Road, Rau.

Indore – 453331

Fullytimepass.com

Oct 04th 2009
Ludhiana Urban State Phase – II,
Jamalpur Chandigarh Rd., Ludhiana – 141010. Punjab.
Oct 11th 2009
Lucknow Indira Nagar, Sector 9,  Lucknow  U.P. Oct 14th 2009
Hyderabad Classic Garden, #152,
Sappras lane, Rani Bagh,
Geetanjali School Road, Balamrai,
Near Paradise, Secunderabad H.O.
Hyderabad – 500003
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Nov 01st& 03rd 2009
Mumbai Ryan International
Evershine Nagar, Malad (W).  Mumbai
Nov 14th& 15th 2009
Ahmedabad Lohana Samaj Vidyarthi Bhawan
Opp. Football Ground, Near Kankaria Lake, Kankaria, Ahmedabad.

Fullytimepass.com

Oct 07th 2009
Baroda Coming Soon Oct 20th 2009

Original Site and Sources: www.zeetv.com

501 Responses to “ZEE TV Dance India Dance Season 2 Audition Date Registration Form”

1. Abhay kumar says:

I
    m Abhay partysipate in dance india dance audition
    so please information date/place(delhi).
    my. emil.id

abhaykumar8096@yahoo.in
    thanks….

2. kanishka pawar says:

i m kanishka pawar of jaipur.i hav registered myself 4 auditions bt hav no idea about date n time of auditions so plz do tell me n place of auditions also.

3. suraj pai says:

please inform wen is did auditions date in mumbai

4. priyanka verma says:

plz confirm me whats date of dance india dance in delhi my email-id

priya_shahid09@yahoo.com

5. ajay singh says:

i am ajay singh participate in dance india dance season 2 so plz information me date/place lucknow

6. Anubhav Verma says:

Hi Im Anubhav Verma.I wanna participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in delhi.
    THANX…

7. vipin says:

hello
    remo sir, terrence sir
    and geeta mam.
    i love iu all of
    you
    will u please tyell me the next audition dates and place

8. amrita says:

plz tell me the venue,date and time of audition in delhi

9. ANURUPA says:

hi,this is anurupa……i want 2 participate in DID season 2…..so plz inform me the audition date,place as well as the time…..

10. I want to know that delhi audition ki date kya hai or kha per audition hoge?

11. RIA CHOPRA says:

i am ria chopra ,registered in dancce india dance season 2,so plz inform me details about audition in delhi.
    THANKS…..

12. manoj khatri says:

i m manoj khatri of dehradun.i have registered myself for auditions but have no idea about date n time of auditions so plz do tell me n place of auditions also

13. praful n. junghare says:

pls, inform me to plase of audition in nagpur arjent.

14. praful junghare says:

kuch din pahle meine DPL jo soni tv ka ek dance program hai . uska nagpur me audition diya tha. unhone ek saath 7-7 compitetor ko stage par perform karne ko kahaa. jabki jarj sirf do hi the. jo apni saari jindgi dance ko de dete hai ,unhe aap apna tallent dikhane ke liye kam se kam 1 minut nahi de sakte ????….
    pJ.

15. Mona says:

I want to know that above 25 year age can participate or not? pls tell me date of audition in Indore..

16. xavier gomes says:

hi i am xavier 4rm delhi,i wana noe about de auditions for did season 2….

17. HI,
    My name is Prateek Gautam (DEV).
    I m very exciting for “Dance India Dance Audi. Session -2″
    Pl, More detail send me my mail id……
    “partik.1988@rediffmail.com” & “partik.1988@yahoo.co.in”

First time ever one contesting from “Uttar Pradesh” Pl Push me than I will best perform…….! Only one time a track after…………………….me……….me……only me.
    Thanks ji
    Ram Ram

18. I am participating in did season2.I want to know about date and vanue of audition.I am leave in Ranchi(Jharkhand).

19. Rupa Chakraborty says:

Hi, I’m Rupa from Kolkata. I have registered myself 4 auditions in DID season 2..so plz inform me the audition date,place as well as the time…..

20. hey hii….m nishi……..wanna knw bt the date n time of the auditions………..so kindly plz do infrm meh……..will be thankful……m 4m DULAJAN{ASSAM}………

21. hey hii……m nishi…..m 4m DULIAJAN{ASSAM}
    n wanna knw abt the date n time of auditions of DID………so kindly inform me as soon as possible…….will be thankful…….

22. Ajit singh says:

Hi,
    Sir I wanna participating in DID session2,
    bcoz i wanna prove myself so plz give me a chance,
    plz send me more details in my id,
    I’ll waiting your rply.
    Thanks

23. naresh says:

tell me when adution begins in delhi tell the time also.

24. Yash Sharma says:

Hello this is yash sharma(hiphopwildstyle). I am looking for dance india dance audition since last season so i m very exciting for dance in hiphop style please send me More details of audition on my email”yashcaress@yahoo.co.in”

Thanks
    Yash Sharma
    +919990251583

25. Rajeev kumar says:

THANX…

9999250596 9891317024
    E-mail rajee_kumar65@yahoo.com

26. I am participating in DID season2.I want to know about date and vanue of audition. I am leave in ASSAM (DIBRUGARH – 786001)

27. deepak kapoor says:

please tell me audition date in jaipur

28. hemant srivastav says:

Hi Im Hemant Srivastav.I wanna participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in Lucknow.
    THANX…

9616617731
    hmntsrivastav@gmail.com

29. hemant srivastav says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i m hemant srivastav . i participate in dance india dance season 2 plz informaction detail . audition date in lucknow .
    thanx
    9616617731
    hmntsrivastav@gmail.com

30. DEEPAK SHARMA says:

please tell me audition date in NAGPUR

31. khurram ansari ( kabeer ) says:

dear,

sir/madam

please tell me audition date in delhi
    my contact no 9528284738 / 9760057602
    mail = k.ansari87@yahoo.co.in

32. vipin says:

dear judges i would lik to know about the audition dates and place my younger bro. want to participeate. please tell me the delhi and chandhigarh auditions date and place

33. monu says:

plz…plz…
    let me know when and where will be the audition of DID-2 in jaipur…
    my mob no …is 9166697061

34. abida says:

hi m Abida from Darjeeling and i have registered myself for the season 2 audition plz let me know about the date,place and time for the audition that wil be held in Kolkata.

35. I m Sandesh S Kamble from Pune . I have registered DID myself 4 audition . But have no idea about date n time of audition . so plz tell me place on my mail sandeshsk.1206@rediffmail.com

36. DEAR JUDJES I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE AUDITION DATES AND PLACE WHERE IT HELD ON BECOZ MY FRNDS WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE . PLZ TELL ME DELHI AND UP AUDTION DATE AND PLACE

37. vikas koshal says:

hi sir!!
    I m vikas koshal(RAJ)from Rampur(U.P.). I am very exited for the DID Season-2″ please inform me.
    thanks

38. Hi, i am vaibhav sinha please send me your auditions place and time on my e mail ID.[First impression is the last impression]

39. Yash parmar says:

hey,i was not able 2 giv audition last time in DID1,bcoz i was havin fever n so was not able 2 cum.pls i dont wanna mis dis time.so pls let me know about DID season2 audition dates.

40. HI,
    My name is amit washimker
    I m very exciting for “Dance India Dance Audi. Session -2?
    Pl, More detail send me my mail id……

my id is sanjeevn.ozon.@gamail.com

sir mene small stage per prform kiya hai muje DID SEASON 2 ke audition me aane ka avesr pradan khere
    THANKES SIR

I will best perform…….! Only one time a track after…………………….amit……….amit……only amit.
    Thanks sir my phone num.09648316217, 09838474247

41. Nidhi Rao says:

Hi, I am Nidhi from mumbai please send mi your auditions place & date /time inform me
    my mobile no. 9967100882 please call mi

42. Bhagyashree says:

Hi,
    i m Bhagyashree want to know the date and time of audition of Dance India Dance in Indore.
    Plz inform me this in my email ID.
    Thnx.

43. sagar shelar says:

hi, I am sagar from mumbai please send mi your auditoin place & date inform me
    other wise call mi my cell nomber :9029125888/9930047014

44. Sakshi Malhotra says:

I am sakshi from Allahabad(UP).I am very exicted for Dance India Dance Season 2. Please inform me about all the details of the Auditions which will be held in Lucknow and Kanpur…..

45. sumit gupta says:

HI, I M SUMIT GUPTA FROM JAMMU.I WNT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SHOW SO PLZ. TELL ME THE AUDITONS DATE,TIME ND PLACEOF DELHI or MUMBAI.OTHERWISE U CALL ME ON THESE 2 NO.S-09419141896/09419240322
    …………..THANX.

46. rohit bhawsar says:

hi…..m rohit bhawsar….i need to know when n where the auditions will be held in indore….so plz kindly inform me…..
    e-mail- rob.manit@gmail.com

47. Jittin Abraham says:

Hi……My name is Jittin Abraham…..from mumbai…..I just want to know the date and venue of mumbai audition…

48. kanav says:

Sir I wanna participating in DID session2,
    bcoz i wanna prove myself so plz give me a chance,
    plz send me more details in my id,
    I’ll waiting your rply…plsssssssssssssssssssss

49. raj singh says:

PLZZZZZZZZZZZ INFORM ME HE DATE OF DANCE INDIA DANCE SEASON 2 AUDITION IN LUCKNOW CONTACT NO.. 9670159563

50. SUSHIL says:

please inform wen is did auditions date in JAIPUR

51. kevin rebello says:

hiee….i m kevin and i want to know when are the auditions in mumbai so plz let me know….thanks

52. shehzan khan says:

hiee….. i m shehzan khan and i want to know the auditions date in mumbai so plz let me know at 9833754143

53. sunil says:

hi i m sunil , DID is my fevorate show, i love dancing , plz send me audition cites name n detail, plz inform me….. e-mail- sunil_1234arora@yahoo.com

54. kajal says:

hi i m kajal from jalandhar, i m very happy stared dance india dance sesion 2 . plz send me audition detail, date n cities , my e-mail id kajju_111angel@yahoo.com

55. supriya srivastava says:

Hi,
    Sir I wanna participating in DID session2,
    bcoz i wanna prove myself so plz give me a chance,
    plz send me more details in my id,
    I’ll waiting your rply.
    Thanks

56. Abhay says:

please information date/place (Mumbai)

57. Ida Zutshi says:

Hi, I am Ida Zutshi………. I want to participate in this competiton please let me know the date, place and time of auditions in all states. and please lemme know if i can contact somewhere. thanks….
    email- ida.aiesec.jpr@gmail.com

58. Pooja Rastogi says:

Respected,
    sir n mam…
    M pooja From lucknow… wanted to gv auditions fr DID season-2.
    So, plz tell d shedule….m waiting for ur response…n I need ur blessings…to clear dis auditions…..
    luv u all……

59. priya agarwal says:

hiii…I am priya agarwal from delhi.I want to participate in this show so pls tell me the audition date,time and place of delhi…
    you can also contact me on my no.9811600709…
    ………..thanx

60. shehzan khanhehzan khan says:

hello sir i m shehzan khan from mumbai and want to participate in D.I.D SEASON 2 audition st mumbai so plz let me know at 9833754143 or at khanshehzan855@gmail.com

61. kevin rebello says:

i m kevin and want to participate in d.i.d season 2 mumbai auditions so plz let me know at kevin rebello1992@yahoo.co.in

62. shehzan khan says:

hello sir i m shehzan khan from mumbai and want to participate in D.I.D SEASON 2 auditions at mumbai so plz plz let me know at khanshehzan855@gmail.com……………………………………………..thnxx

63. shehzan khan says:

hello sir i m shehzan khan from mumbai and want to participate in DANCE INDIA DANCE SEASON 2 audition in mumbai so plz plzlrt me know at 9833754143 or at khanshehzan855@gmail.com plz………………………………….thnx

64. Rajeev kumar says:

THANX…

9999250596 9891317024
    E-mail rajeev_kumar65@yahoo.com

65. suraj yadav says:

Hi i m suraj yadav. want paricipate in DID season2. So plz inform me about all details audition which will be place in delhi. THANKS, my phone number is 9716666289

66. Rama Sharma says:

Res,

Sir/Ma’am

My name is Rama Sharma, I am very exicted for Dance India Dance Season 2. I want to participate in it. So plz do mail me about the registration form and auditions to be held.

laxmi.niks15@gmail.com
    Mob-9015529203

67. sameer khan says:

i m sameer khan in udaipur (rajsthn).i hav registered myself 4 auditions bt hav no idea about date n time of auditions so plz do tell me n place of auditions also.

68. Rajeev kumar says:

Hi Im Rajeev kumar.I want to participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in delhi.
    THANk…

9999250596 9891317024
    E-mail rajeev_kumar65@yahoo.com

69. AB says:

PLZ TELL ME THE DATES OF AUDITIONS IN CHANDIGARH

70. shweta says:

hii m shweta from ludhiana i want 2 participate in dance india dance plz tell me d auditions date

71. Pooja says:

I want take part in Dance India Dance2 so please mail me the Time, Date and place of the audition in Delhi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

72. Hi,it’s preeti from delhi. iwant to participate in DID2 plz tell me the date of auditions.dancing is my pasion.

73. Hi, it’s preeti from Delhi.I want to paticipate in DID2 piz tell me the date of auditions. dancing is my pasion.

74. urooj says:

hii m URooj I want to participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in delhi.I am very exicted for Dance India Dance Season 2. I want to participate in it.
    my phone no 09897640396,09368410913

75. Rocky massey says:

hello my name is rocky massey im frome delhi..and i am very exited.. d.i.d is back and pls send me when is tha audition in delhi..

76. kevin rebello says:

hallo i am kevin rebello I want to know about DANCE INDIA DANCE auditions at mumbai at where and at what date and time so please tell me very soon you can call me at 9821107107/9833005093 or at kevinrebello@yahoo.co.in….. thank you very much

77. Preeti says:

hi i m preeti from assam….please tell me d audition venues in assam

78. Hardik says:

Hey , pls tell me if at all Auditions of DID Season 2 are there in VADODARA . Coz i heard that this time , auditions are going to be held in more cities . Otherwise , Ahmedabad is the possible left for me .
    Any information will be appreciated . Mail me at hkripalani@yahoo.co.in or contact me on 9723910845

79. kevin rebello says:

i m kevin and want to participate in d.i.d season 2 mumbai auditions so plz let me know at kevinrebello1992@yahoo.co.in or call me at 9821107107/9833005093/26347116

80. hello i m Jignesh from mumbai i wont to participate in dance india dance season 2 so plz give me the information about date time and place of audition thanks

81. hiiiiiiii,
    i am ekta from dehradun i love dancing.i want to participate in D.I.D
    please tell me about the audition date in delhi.

82. gourav kalra says:

i am gourav kalra.from panipat [haryana] i want to participate in dance india dance season 2
    please tell me about the audision date.chandigarh

83. arun kumar says:

i am arun kumar from panipat [haryana] i want to participate in dance india dance season 2 pls tell me about the audision date.dilhi

84. shaffaly says:

hiii
    I want to participate in dance india dance
    plz send me audition date in delhi nd chandighr

85. I want to participate in dance India dance season2.I request U to inform me about audition date in Pune. my dream is to participate in D.I.D & try to win Golden cap. I’ll also love to work with our best choreographer.

86. i am akshay from bhor,pune,i want to participate in DID

87. mangal says:

i am mangal from bhilai [chhatisgarh] i want to participate in dance india dance season 2 pls tell me about the audision date.mumbai

88. veer singh says:

i am veer singh from bhilai [chhatisgarh] i want to participate in dance india dance season 2 pls tell me about the audision date.mumbai
    contact from e-mail id:-
    (bhi_vs@rediffmail.com)
    mob.no-09301843768,09685348117

89. veer singh says:

contact from e-mail id:-
    (bhi_man@rediffmail.com)
    mob.no-09301843768,09685348117

90. Surinder Kumar says:

my self Surinder Kumar

91. Surinder Kumar says:

my self Surinder Kumar i am a very good dancer but dont know the way how to participate in dance india dance Plz help me my mail id is surinderkumar@yahoo.com and Mobile no is 09888201837

92. Abhishek Tiwari says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    Plz tell me the date of delhi/chandigarh auditions.

93. mansi says:

Hi..just let me know d venue( Date n Place) of audition in delhi…

94. SATENDRA SINGH says:

95. Jack Gill says:

Hi,

I would like to participate, but the register form wont upload. Where else can i get a register form? Could i please get some information about the date and time for the DID season 2 audiotions held in Dehli as well? :)

Thanx (“,)

96. swati maheshwari says:

hi goodmorning,Myself swati maheshwari from UP.I wanna participate in dance india dance season 2.please send me the venue,date and time of the audition in Delhi.i wanna be a special part of dance india dance. thankingyou

97. vikas chandra says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    Plz tell me the date of kanpur/lucknow/ delhiauditions show .

1 more than chance sir plzzzz

regards
    vikas chandra

98. reena says:

hi, gudafternun myself reena i wanna participate on tat i dnt hve any information abt audition date n places plz send me all information abt date n places… wil it be in indore or not…?

99. karan says:

hi,i am karan from bhopal. i wanna participate in DID season 2. please send me the place,date and time of the audition.plz help me in participating.Thank u.

100. piyush kumar says:

Thanx (”,)

101. piyush kumar says:

102. monalisha mohapatra says:

sir,
    this a girl from a small town bhubaneswar ,orissa
    i wanna participate in DID 2
    its very very important for me sir plzzzzzzzzzz do help me
    i wanna make my father proud of me
    my father is no more
    but i need to make his wish true
    plzz help me sir

103. sachinnaidu says:

please myn performance in did season 2

104. sachinnaidu says:

hello remo sir,geeta mam,terrance sir,please give tochance me to perform indid season 2

105. vishal says:

Sir/Ma’am

My name is vishal kumar, I am very exicted for Dance India Dance Season 2. I want to participate in it. So plz do mail me about the registration form and auditions to be held.

106. please tell me about the audition in delhi

107. manojkumar says:

hiii i am manoj kumar iwant to know about DID AUDITIONS AT DEHLI AT WHERE AND AT WHAT date and time my Email id mk762361@gamil.com thankyou

108. please tell me about the audition in delhi

109. REHNAZ KHAN says:

ASSALAMU ALEKUM .
    MERA NAM REHNAZ KHAN HE .
    I LOVE DANCE INDIA DANCE .
    BCZ I LIKE DANCE .
    I WANT TO PARTICIPATE .
    PLEASE MAIL ME KAB AUR KAHAN AUDITION HOGA .
    MY ID IS———-786rrehnaz@gmail.com
    PLEASE INFORM ME .
    ALLAH HAFIZ

110. Rahul Kaushik says:

Hi…..DID
    Myselh Rahul …I love dance so much..i want to perform dance on big stage like DID under a choreographer like as REMO SIR….
    Ilove Remo Sir,Geeta Mam,Tarence sir but Remo most…
    plz tell me venue and date of audition on jaipur.
    Thanks…..

111. please tall me about the audition in delhi.
    contact my mail id:-sharmadeepak_889@yahoo.com
    I LOVE MY INDIA

112. sachin naidu says:

i will like to dance please seen my dance i in did season2 seen did thank you to read this massage your next participate sachin

113. kuldeep bhandari says:

Hi Im Kuldeep Bhandari.I wanna participate in dance India dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in Delhi
    THANks… anandsingh_1989@yahoo.com

114. snigdha says:

hi,
    i am snigdha from hyderabad, and i am eagerly waiting for dance india dance season 2, plz mail me the details regarding the dates of when the auditions would be held in hyderabad (koolsnigdha@yahoo.com),waiting for a reply….

115. hello sir my name hrthik jackson im dance teacher .i want to parcitipate for dance india dance season2 plzzz send me massages audition dates r where.
    from kanpur. si r plzzzzzzzzz send me in my e-mail id.
    im very very crazy.thank you sir and mam.

116. swarnim says:

hi every one i m swarnim if any one get the date of audition please tell me i m very crazy abt dance

117. Ashish says:

118. hello sir my name Anil Chaurasiya i am danceing student .i want to parcitipate for dance india dance season2 plz send me massages audition dates r where.
    from delhi. sir plz send me in my e-mail id.
    im very very crazy.
    thank you sir and mam. Anil Chaurasiya
    anik.chaurasiya@gmail.com

119. javed says:

I am javed From ramesh park laxmi nagar delhi-110092
    pleas send audition information at email ID OR in my mobile
    My ID javedfaxet@yahoo.com

120. kashika mehta says:

auditions in patiala and chandigarh

121. Naren says:

hi m naren im from karnataka plz inform me when the auditions are plz…..

122. Naren says:

plz inform to my at my email id..
    poisonousprince@gmail.com

123. sumit gupta says:

HELLO,I M SUMIT GUPTA FROOM JAMMU. PLZ. TELL ME THE AUDITIONS DATE,TIME NDPLACE OF LUCKNOW or DELHI OF DID-2 PLZ. TELL ME ON MY NO.S….Thanx.

124. sumit gupta says:

Tell me auditons date of lucknow THANX…

125. sandeep says:

hi
    friends
    auditions of dance india dance is on
    Sep 30th 2009
    Ryan International School
    Padmavati Colony– B,
    Near New Aatish Market,
    Opp. Nirman Nagar,
    Jaipur – 302018.
    Rajasthan

126. manu says:

i am Manu rajput participate in dance india dance season 2 so plz information me date/place lucknow…………..
    plzz sir..

127. mukool arora says:

sir dis iz mukool arora from desert city bikaner of state rajasthan i want 2 participate in d second season of dance india dance so plz give me rply fasr for d jaipur auditions……..

128. bharti says:

Hi,

I am bharti i want to go dance india dance season 2 because dance is my energy it gives me freashness and i wants to fulfil my drems to go dance india dance season two so please give me reply soon because i m the best of the one.

129. Rahul Trehan says:

Good Morning Senior sir
    Iam Rahul Trehan from chandigarh… Iam very excited in D.I.D season2.. i want to participate.. could u tell me further dtls..
    My Email ID:– Rahtrehan@yahoo.com keenly waiting for your reply……

130. tejal jagad says:

i have got the unique scan code , wat to do wid dat? also i am from pune. so kindly let me know about the required audition details.

131. Ayushi says:

can i know when the auditions will take place in Delhi?????

132. sameer says:

i m sameer 17 year old uttam nagar janak puri(new delhi)

133. sameer says:

am sameer i want to go dance india dance season 2 because dance is my energy it gives me freashness and i wants to fulfil my drems to go dance india dance season two so please give me reply soon because i m the best of the one.

134. VIJAY DAIYA says:

HEY IAM VIJAY IAM THE BEST DANCER AND IAM DIFFINATALY PASSOUT THE AUDDITION OF DID2 AND ALL THE BEST FOR U WE MEET MUMBAI OK BYE AND ALL THE BEST

135. himanshu says:

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT DELHI AUDITION OF DID PLZ TELL ME
    DANCE IS MY LIFE N WITHOUT DANCE I M NOTHING

136. Munna says:

I want to participate in dance india dance
    plz send me audition date in Bhubneswar, Dilhi & Mumbai

137. Sona Iqbal says:

hey!!….this is sona from kolkata..DANCE is my passion.i really want to participate in DID….so please inform me about the further detatils .

138. hai im pardeep tewatia plese send me audition date time and city name

139. rajni batra says:

i am rajni i want go to particiate in Dance India dance plz send me informtion me date /place /of delhi

140. naveeen sharma says:

hi i am naveen i want to participate in the dance india dance season 2 so plese give me reply for the jaipur audition

141. mehandi says:

plz inform me when did audition will start in delhi…..??????????????/

142. Rohit says:

hi friend i am rohit i want to go dance season2 becouse dance is my energy it gives me freashess and i wants to fulfil my drems to go dance india dance season2 so plz give me Reply because i am the best

143. Amar R Mukhiya says:

Hi,sir my name is amar r mukhiya and my age is 18. and i am from mumbai. i like the dance and my drem is i won the dance india dance season 2.my favourite dancer is remo sir. in this show my lovely dancer is siddesh.when the mumbai audition

144. suraj laxman walmiki says:

hi am suraj walmiki . i m frm mumbai. age 20. i like dance so much and my favourit dances remo add. dr.baba saheb ambedkar nagar sadhu t.l vaswni marg coloba mumbai .400005

145. mohit says:

tell me about DID audition in delhi when ,where , what time its satrt,
    i have reg. code mail me and call.

146. Karan says:

Hi, m karan frm mumbai…….. i need 2 knw the audition date for DID2, i dn’t wanna miss this opportunity, as dance is my passion………

147. monu says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

148. Mayuresh says:

hiiii i m mayuresh plsss tell the procedure 4 auditions pls as soon as possible since the audition of indore is just on head on 4th oct

149. miheer trivedi says:

plzzzzzzzzzz its miheer i am crazy obout DID 2 tell me obout the procedure for audition plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

150. seema agrahari says:

hi……… i m seema agrahari luacknow me audition kab hoga mai lauknow me audition dena chahti hu please pata dijiyga laucknow me kab hai audition hai

151. Amzad khan says:

sir , I want to participate in DID and I alredy register & fill theregieteion form also .

152. vicky reddy says:

Hiiiii Im Vicky Reddy from jamshedpur state jharkhand I want to Participate DIDSeason2 So Plz give Rply fasr for Guwahati Audition
    and rply my email id
    my email add:vickyreddy6812@gmail.com

153. Rashi Reddy says:

Hiiiii Im Rashi Reddy from Sambalpur state Orrisa I want to Participate DIDSeason2 So Plz give Rply fasr for
    Bhubaneshwar & Kolkata Audition
    and rply my email id
    my email add:rashireddy6812@gmail.com

154. Shikha says:

Hey!
    m so excited that DID is coming back with season-2!!!!
    i wanna participate in this season.
    I m 16 years frm Raipur,C.G., cn anyone pls send me info. abt the dates n time along wid da places????
    my id is
    ‘toshikhare@rediffmail.com’

155. Rakesh Sharma says:

i wanna part of dance india dance

156. need an audition date im from mumbai

157. amit chakraborty says:

i am amit i am dancer
    plese give me one chance audition from kolkata
    my addres bhadreswar, 2no bongosree, pally post angus dist hooghly, pin 712221, w.b

158. Girish Parmar says:

pls inform the date of dance india dance season 2…

159. Sapna Sharma says:

Hello everyone….pls tell me when will be the auditions in delhi ….wats the date , timing n place…..pls ssssssss Dance is ma passion….Pls let me know….Thanks..

160. hiii plz inform me aby audition date
    kindly requst 2 u…

161. Md Kamaluddin says:

need an audition date im from Kolkata

162. hey i m saif ali khan frm kolkata its a grt thank 2 zee tv which bring back DID SESSION 2
    DANCE IS MY PASSION & I LIKE DANCE WHOLE HEARTLY ITS MY DREAM 2 SHOW MT TALENT 2 WHOLE WORLD
    PLZ INFORM ME ABT AUDITION DAYE OF KOLKATA

163. Md Kamaluddin says:

please inform wen is did auditions date in Kolkata

164. rajinder singh says:

sir plz tell me about ur audition in kolkata or guwahati city.

165. pooja sharma says:

hi i want 2 know the details for auditions in orissa…

i m already registered just wanna know the details as well…..

plz plz plz do let me know….

i m dance…

166. Shivam Mehra says:

I am Shivam From Ludhiana (Punjab)i want to go dance india dance season 2 because dance is my energy it gives me freashness and i wants to fulfil my drems to go dance india dance season two so please give me reply soon because i m the best of the one.

167. Sachin Singh Nimesh says:

Hello Sir
    Pls infom me when dance india dance delhi auditions. Thanks.

168. Ruma arora says:

Dear all, please inform me for DID season-2 Delhi Auditions…..its my dream to participate in DID season-2 plz. plz. plz. i want to be the part of DID season-2……….thanks & regards

Ruma Arora

169. Ankita says:

Hi I m Ankita please inform me when dance india dance delhi auditions.
    Thanks.

170. kuldeep kagade says:

I am kuldee From Sangamner(Maharashatra)i want to go dance india dance season 2 because dance is my energy it gives me freashness and i wants to fulfil my drems to go dance india dance season two so please give me reply soon because i m the best of the one.

171. Munna says:

hi i want 2 know the details for auditions in orissa…

i m already registered just wanna know the details as well…..

plz plz plz do let me know….

i m dance…

172. rohitsharma says:

hey i m rohit khan frm kolkata its a grt thank 2 zee tv which bring back DID SESSION 2
    Pls infom me when dance india dance delhi auditions. Thanks

173. suraj rana says:

hi its suraj frm delhi…..would u pls tell me d date nd venue for delhi audition

174. Deepak says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,

can you pls tell me about this show…i will be a part of this show..

pls tell me every thing about it

175. Shriya says:

hey is is Shriya…….
    sir plz lemme knw abt the procedure 4 the audition in Indore…..
    wuld lik 2 participate in it….plz
    waiting 4 the reply……

176. Md Akil says:

i have registered in season 2 so plz inform me the date of audition in kolkata and time also

177. anuja bathe says:

hello,
    i am anuja from pune.i dnt have no idea about odition center of mumbai,so plz tell me if anybody knows that.and wish me luck.

thank you.

178. CHEN says:

hi,
    Could you please confirm the age limit again?Would it be above 15-25 or above?many thanks

179. aparna pandey says:

i want to know about delhi audition

180. Sneha Gupta says:

Hiiiiiii I m Sneha Gupta from Delhi .I have registered myself 4 auditions DANCE INDIA DANCE SEASON 2 so pls tell me when will be the auditions in delhi ….wats the date , timing n place. thank u.

Email-ID- sneha1987gupta@gmail.com
    sneha2009gupta@gmail.com

181. Shriya says:

hey dis is Shriya…..
    i wuld like 2 knw the procdure for the audition in Indore…
    so plz tell me abt tht……
    thnks…..
    waiting 4 reply….

182. Guru says:

Hi,

Am guru a professional dancer. I stay at Jamshedpur (Jharkhand). Kindly send me the audition registration form and the date of audition at kolkata or Ranchi.

Thanks in advance for your response .

183. sandhya says:

plz tell audition in madhya pradesh

184. lallitt soni says:

hi sir i m so interest in dancing so sir i want to know for audition in ajmer sir plz replay me
    thankyou sir plz replay me

185. Nikita says:

hey dis is nikita….
    plz may i knw the deatils of auditions in indore…..
    thnks…..

186. Nikita says:

hey dis is nikita…….
    i wuld like 2 knw abt the details of audition in indore…..
    thnx..

187. ankit says:

haithis is ankit,from rohtak(haryana) dance is my tallent so, I am coming DID in delhi audition please inform me the date and place

188. lallitt soni says:

dear sir i am very interested in dancing and i want to participate in dance india dance so i want to know about audition in indore my e-mail id is lallitts@yahoo.com so sir plz reply me immediatly

189. sumit gupta says:

hello everyone
    i am from 4 malviya road luxman chowk dehradun (uttarakhand) india.
    dance is my passion & hobby please give me chance for dance from dance india dance

190. Yogesh D says:

HI……..
    I M YOGESH…..

191. hey dis is vikash chakraborty…….
    i wuld like 2 knw abt the details of audition in indore…..
    thnx..

192. Manjari Agrawal says:

Please tell me the place of auditions in Uttar Pradesh and date too.

193. Amit Mishra says:

dear sar
    i am very interested in dancing and i want to participate in dance india dance so i want to know about audition im the Bast ples Gev me one mo chancy
    Email-ID-amitmishra0088@yahoo.com

194. MaDhAv SiNgH says:

hello to every one…nice to see that did is back.
    i m very much passinate about dance n i was waiting 4 dis.
    Now again we got d oppurtunite to show our talent. i m ready to participate with bag..i m wating 4 auditon in Kolkata..catch u all soon.
    bye bye n cea…dis time girl is going to win sunehri taqudeer hi topi..

195. priyanka says:

i have registerd for DID BUT I WANT TO KNOW WEN ARE THE AUDITIONS GONNA TAKE PLACE JUS PLEASE LET ME BE INFORMED…THANK YOU

196. isha ramamurthy says:

i would like 2 know da date of mumbai auditions i have been waiting 4 dis opportunity plsss let me know daa detaails at my emial id tennis_ha@yahoo.co.in

197. sandhya says:

kindly inform me details wen d audition are going on..in indiaa..will it take place in agra too..

plz kind the needfull.

regards,

sandhya

198. kashika mehta says:

hello in which date auditions are held in chandigharh aur patiala.

199. sam james says:

heloo my name is sam….the auditions held in jaipur was a mess many of the deserving candiadtes didn’t get the chance………….plz tell me the date venue of delhi auditions……..

200. sam james says:

plz plz reply me on my email address sam.james27@gmail.com.

201. dilipkunar b k says:

i’m from gulbarga stata karnataka
    d.o.b 01/08/1986

202. RACHNA JAIN says:

hi i m rachna jain 19 years old from surat gujarat..i have been passionately waiting for dance india dance season 2..please leave the details regarding auditions in gujarat on my email id…thank you.

203. rajesh shishodia says:

hello in which date auditions are held in Delhi.

204. swapnil more says:

respected sir,
    myself swapnil a. more wants to participate in dance india dance season2. so plz inform me when the audition are going to held in maharashtra.

your faithfully,
    swapnil.

205. ajay says:

i am a dancer.

206. ankit jain says:

i want to know about the audtion details of kolkata and jamshedpur

207. dear sir i am very interested in dancing and i want to participate in dance india dance so i want to know about audition in bhopal or delhi my e-mail id is netra_sharma2112@yahoo.com so sir plz reply me immediatly

208. Amresh nanda says:

sir
    In which date audition held in bhubaneswar?
    I LIKE DANCE INDIA DANCE VERY MUCH.THANX TO GOD IT RETURNS BACK.

209. hemant kaur says:

hello to every one…nice to see that did is back.
    i m very much passinate about dance n i was waiting 4 dis.

210. amrit keshri says:

hey i m amrit 4rm dumka jharkhand. i had registered 4 auditions nd my id is 285719438 but i m unable 2 find my audition dates. what r d dates 4 kolkata auditions.

211. suhail says:

I AM NEXT WINNER OF DANCE INDIA DANCE SEASAN-2

212. Tushar says:

My dream is I want to a fomous dancing star I belong to Napal Coming fast dilhi auditions

213. Heena agrawal says:

Hello,,,, u can plz inform me the date when is the audition is going to be held in bhubneswar.in my email.id plzzzzz

214. Trupti G. says:

hi..frendss….

i m trupti

i want 2 participate in the second season of dance india dance PLZ..PLZ.. Tell me…in mumbai audition dated..

regard’s.

trupssss

215. rahul magar says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dance india dance very good am very xside sezan 2 odisan

216. Yashvini says:

Respected DanceIndiaDance Team i am Yashvini Singh and i am very happy about this show and i want to take part in this show but there is a problem also i live in Jaipur and in this city the auditions was held on 30th Sept i was not here on that date b\c of some personal problems so i miss that date so what should now I think so I AM AVERY TALENTED PERSON so please help now please mail me now

217. Prateek says:

i want 2 paticepate in dance india dance prateekcareu@yahoo.co.in

218. anjali says:

i also want to participate in Dance india dance so plz send me information of audition of ludhiana

219. anjali soni says:

HI……..
    I M anjali
    I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SECOND SEASON OF DANCE INDIA DANCE TO SHOW MY TALLENT………..i live in sagar (m.p)

220. ankit says:

i want to come in DID ,dance is my passion please inform me delhi audition date

221. rupesh gupta says:

[RED]DEAR SIR, HIIIIIIII IM RUPESH GUPTA FROM REWA{M.P}
    i have registerd for DID BUT I WANT TO KNOW WEN ARE THE AUDITIONS FROM INDORE,

222. kanha agrawal says:

hii
    i am kanha from indore.
    i am participating in DID2 .and i wish to select in audition.

223. edwin says:

Sir i am very mad about dance i really want to participate in the dance show of yours so plz its my honour to participate in your show thank you very much for the call

224. Pooja sharma says:

hii sir!!!!
    plz take the audition in mathura U.P.
    sir plz give the 1 chance 4 BRIJWASI……..plzzzzzzz
    sir cm to the mathura U.P. 4 the audition .

Thanks…

225. chirag says:

HI!!!sir, i m chirag from rajkot in jasdan(guj).i want to participate in your show DID2.so, i have come to know about the vacancy of DID2.and plzz inform me my ID Avesh_chirag@yahoo.com

226. dhaval says:

hiii i like g dance

227. raja says:

hai terans sir am your fan and am learn salsa,contemprory from true online and your program if anybody know the more info about hydrbad auditions please tell me and am very intrasted in dance now am samalakot village so when i wann attend the auditons from hare to hydrabed 19 hours journey so please tell info about audition raja

228. kaveri says:

I am just 14 years and for DID i should be minimum 15 But in season 3 i am damn sure that I will register myself in DID..

229. tina patel says:

i am tina patel from UJJAIN.
    i am participating in DID2.and i wish to select in audition.

230. sarfraz says:

hi did .thank u for coming and i m coming on the audition

231. arjun rawat says:

HI,
    My name is Arjun rawat.
    I m very exciting for “Dance India Dance Audi. Session -2?
    Pl, More detail send me my mail id……
    arjunrawat39@yahoo.com

First time ever one contesting from “uttrakhand” Pl Push me than I will best perform…….! Only one time a track after…………………….me……….me……only me.
    Thanks ji

232. swati s. dhotre says:

hi,sir/madam
    I wish you selected me DID2 auditoion,becouse they are my such dream and i am realy crazy of dance fild so please you replay me on my e-mail (sd8046@gmail.com)

233. Arshi Khan says:

Assalamualekum sir,mam
    kaise hain aap sab uper wale dua karti hun aap sab khairiyat se honge.mujhe did ka besawri se intezar tha seassion 1 me mai dance nahi kar pai mujhe is bat ka dukh hai.mujhe dance ka bhut shauk hai mai age ek dancer banna chati hun.aap sab se gujarish hai mujhe ek bar zaroor bulaye.taki mujhe bhi lage ki sapne sach hate hain.add Moradabad (up)dehli audition ke liye zaroor se zaroor mujhe bulaye ek bar mai aap sab se milna chati hun.take care.

234. shivprakash says:

i cnt register m name sir plz help me

235. pooja ukey says:

hello remo sir,geeta mam n terrance sir…this is pooja from nagpur..i wan2 participate in DID..is d auditions are in nagpur..plz tel me as early as possible..

236. pooja ukey says:

hello,geeta mam,remo n terrance sir..this is pooja from nagpur..i wan2 know is d audition in nagpur..so plz tel me as early as possible..thanks……..

237. Rajeev kumar says:

THANk…

9999250596 9891317024
    E-mail rajeev_kumar65@yahoo.com

Rajeev kumar

238. rahool says:

hi, sir
    please send me the requirements for auditions in mimbai like cd or video clip of dance
    thanking you
    waiting for reply

239. NAZIMA says:

Hi iam NAZIMA. I wAnt to participate in dance india dance season 2 so plz inform me in details the about audition in Delhi
    Thankyou NAZIMA

240. Amresh nanda says:

Hi Im AMRESH.I want to participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in delhi.
    THANk…
    I M A FAN OF THIS SHOW.By the way i want to know that if there is a chance to go there for watch your show there.This is my great desire to watch your show at MUMBAI.
    plz………..tell me the way for the above in
    9937168237

241. rumesh sawant says:

i want to participate in DID2.
    please let me know that ,what will be the procedure of mumbai auditions?
    is there any fees?
    i have got my registration number.

242. Raktim Guha says:

Hi! I am raktim from kolkata.i want to take part of this great show.so am really anxious to know the place of kolkata audition for dance india dance season 2..please inform me about the audition.

243. jatin khandelwal says:

hellooooo sir, i m jatin khandelwal. i m participate of dance india dance 2.plzz tell meeee venue of delhi audition and date.thank u sirrrrrrrrrrr

my i.d is jdkrazysexycool_786@yahoo.com

244. sawan says:

hi,pla inform me d venue of kolkata audition

245. sounab nag says:

i want to particpate in dance india dance 2….but i did not got the detais of kokata auditions ..so if u kindly provide me with the kolkata audition details in my email id i would be really thankfull….sounableo@yahoo.com

246. deepika says:

i am deepika from delhi. i want to participate in dance india dance season 2. so plz inform me in detail about the audition in delhi i am the big fan of this showwww
    thanx

247. krishnakant says:

sir
    plz i want to participate in did sesion 2 so plz can i now when the auditions in
    nagpur

248. sandeep das says:

plz inform me when d i d started bcoz by d i d i get my nicki plz help me……..

249. rajesh shishodia says:

i am rajesh shishodia from meerut. i want to participate in dance india dance season 2. so plz inform me in detail about the audition in delhi i am the big fan of this showwww
    thanx

250. sir, i am nitesh from allahabad. i want to take the part to india’s big show DID. i wants to fulfil my drems to go dance india dance season two so please give me reply soon because i m the best of the one. so if u kindly provide me with the Delhi audition details in my email id smarty_raj143@yahoo.com. THANKS

251. avinash kumar says:

Hi Im Avinash kumar.I wanna participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in delhi.kolkata,lucknow
    THANX… mail avinashkr.1991@rediffmail.com

252. Aanchal says:

hi…anchal here….
    i m a versatile dancer…ur sabse bde dancing star ki khoj ends up with me….here i m……plz inform me abt chandigarh auditions….

253. subodh thakar says:

hi judges!
    i just wanted to participate in DID session 2[indore audition]…may i?? :-(

254. upeksha says:

hi i m upeksha pls inform me mumbai audition

255. Nilesh Chandragiri says:

I am Nilesh from Pune. i want to participate in dance india dance season 2. so plz inform me in detail about the audition in Pune & Mumbai. My email Id is sophiafrancis47@yahoo.com &

256. tousif says:

hi i am tousif from karnataka bangalore

257. neeraj says:

HI:- I am Neeraj Sharma I want to participant in dance india dance season 2, so please inform me audition Venue and detail

258. Aakash verma says:

i want to participation on dance India dance

259. Priyanka Parihar says:

Hi , I am Priyanka Parihar I want to be Participant in dance india dance season 2, so give me a some informetion ……

260. Aakash verma says:

HI:- I am abash verma I want to participant in dance India dance season 2, so please inform me audition Venue and detail

261. VIKAS says:

dear
    sir / maim

my self vikas from gandhi nager bhilai-3 chhatishghar dist (DURG)I want to participant in dance india dance season 2, so please inform me audition Venue and detail i am also doing hip hop , salsa ,cantempory,
    westurn,jazz sambha, and more dance so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me detail

my email id is
    bjuniorvikas@gmail.com

262. Suparna Bhattacharjee says:

Hi! I am Suparna from Kharagpur.Iam a dancer & i have a wish to take part of this superb show.So I want to know about the kolkata audition date and venue.plese help me regarding that.. my number is 9434209105.& my e-mail id is dancingjhar@gmail.com

263. Sukanya sadhukhan says:

Hi! I am Sukanya Sadhukhan from Kharagpur.Iam a dancer & i have a wish to take part of this superb show.So I want to know about the kolkata audition date and venue.plese help me regarding that.. my number is 9434943653.& my e-mail id is raktim_guha@yahoo.com

264. Shruti Saxena says:

hello sir,
    i am Shruti Saxena from indore and i want to participate in DID Season-2 auditions.I have already registered myself online,however i dint received any confirmation regarding d correct submission of d form.Is that ok to participate in the auditions. Sir pls also let me know if there are any terms and conditions regarding the song selection and time limit for the auditions.
    pls reply soon.
    Regards.
    Shruti Saxena

265. ayushi says:

Hi , I am ayushi 8 year old I want to be Participant in dance india dance season 2, so give me a some informetion

266. AKSHIT BATRA says:

267. mayursaini says:

Hi , I am mayur saini 21 year old I want to be Participant in dance india dance season 2, so give me a some informetion

268. mahesh chandrakar says:

HI,I am mahesh chandrakar 21 year old i want bo be participant in dance india dance season2,so ples.. tek my registraton form

269. pradeep says:

i am pradeep and want 2 participate but no idea whrr the auditions will be held plzzzzzz give me some information about it

270. ABRAAR says:

plz tel me the details of the compition requrments n time in hyderabad
    so pls help me or mail me

271. rahul saini says:

i want to know about the delhi audition…………..and any time limit of item song……

272. kunal rathi says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,i am kunal rathi ,13 years old from raipur{c.g.} and want to participate in dance india dance season 2 .so, please give me audition details of hydrabad auditions………

273. jagriti says:

i wanna know if auditions will happen in chennai this time????????

274. dj vishu says:

sir, i am from gaya (bihar) which is very small place , ever then i wanna join the dance india dance i am interested in dance so ,
    sir please reply me that how can i take participate dance india dance and from where ,pls rply me soon .
    my e-mail id is dj_vishu23@rediffmail.com,
    thank u.

275. guddu adakmol says:

i want to participate in did 2 .whats the procedure for it?
    plz elaborate the information..

276. rupesh saxena says:

Hi, i m Rupesh Saxena and i allready registered in DID season2 by SMS and i wana know about Delhi audition,so please Inform me at my e-mail id

saxena_rupesh@yahoo.com

277. ashutosh d wankhede says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i am ashutosh wankhede. i participate in dance india dance season 2 plz informaction detail . audition date in lucknow . thanx

278. shivaprakash says:

hiiiiiiiiii i wan register m name so m nt getting how to do it plz help me

279. neha garg says:

hi, I m neha garg from kolkata. i want to participate in dance india dance season 2. so plz inform me in detail about the audition in kolkata. pls inform me kolkata audition…. My email Id is agarwaldeepa.96@gmail.com

280. suniel says:

hi i am suniel from mirzapur (u.p.)
    i allready registered in DID season2 by SMS and i wana know about lucknow audition,so please Inform me at my e-mail id

sunilyadav.yadav725@gmail.com

281. Kushal Pathak says:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,i am Kushal Pathak ,19 years old from Buadun{u.p.} and want to participate in dance india dance season 2 .so, please give me audition details of Lucknow auditions………

282. Ishant Naru says:

Hello, Geeta Madam,Remo Sir & Terrence Sir I like both the judges very much. I am very much fan of both judges.I am very exicited to participate in DID. I registered in DID by SMS and I want to know about age limit to participate in DID ,delhi audition date, address and timings , so please convey me at e.mail and my mobile no. is 9810011306.

283. pooja mandal says:

respected mam and sir,
    i want to take part in dance india dance…..this is my aim to take part in dance india dance…………plz tell me all procedure??????????????????plzzzzzzzzzzz

284. john says:

hii i am john from panipat(haryana)i want to partisipat did season2,i wanna know about delhi audision p;h.no,9255356297,9255737149

285. Ganesh says:

Hey frndz , plz i wanna know about the DID auditions in delhi so plz inform me on ma e-mail id

286. deepa gautam says:

hello sir miane jab registration kiya tha to ek code diya tha wo kis chij ka code hai. sir mai meerut mai rehti hu or mujhe yai bhi batayiye ki mera audition kaha per hoga
    thanks sir

287. Abhishek dhiman says:

hi m abhishek dhiman i want to be a part oe dance india dance so please tell me date and place of dance india dance audition.

288. ajay singh says:

hi my self ajay singh from amritsar and I have already registered myself in DID season 2 through online application forms and I want to know about the time at which the audition were start in ludhiana. plese send the details regurding this on my e-mail id

289. ajay singh says:

my self ajay singh I would like to know the time at which the audition was going to start in ludhiana

290. ram kumar says:

my seif ram kumar i am one of the fan of DID season 2 THUS iAM awating for the show eagerly

291. Arshi Khan says:

Dear Mam,Sir
    plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzz aap mujhe zaroor cont kijiyega dehli audition ke liye mujhe na jane kab se intezaar tha mai aap ke samne dance karna chati hun aur mujhe poora bharosa hai ki mujhe bhi takdir ki topi mil jayegi bas uper wale se dua hai ki ek bar to meri bhi kismat rang laye taki mai apni mummy pap ka naam roshan kar sakun taki unhe bhi mere beti hone par garv ho ke mai bhi kuch kar sakti hun bas sath hai to thori si lagan ka mehnat aur aap ke sath ka alha hafiz.

292. KAHKASHAN says:

i want a chance to perform my self infront to the MITTHUN DA

293. ravikumaar says:

hi mithun da aap k dance ka main bohot bada fan
    hu is audition k zariye mai aap se milna chahta hu

294. rahul tomar says:

pls send me auditions date me my id pls

295. JOHNY RAAG says:

Dear sir,Mam
    i m crazzy 2 participate on ur programe,plz call me 4 audition.

296. ajit singh says:

my name is ajit singh.I live in jharsuguda orissa .pls sir infore me abaut audition.my id is ajit85singh@yahoo.com .my no is09776186646

297. pratyush bhadauria says:

pls tell me a audition date’s my no.09639945458 & i have a 7 year experence in dance …?

298. ankit rana says:

hi i m ankit rana i love dance so please reply m please tell me the date audition of lakhnaw thanks

299. tarun says:

dear sir, my name is tarun i am 18 year old. dance is my soul its my requirment also. i am dam crazy about dance india dance.plzzzzzzzzzz sir told me about did that when start the audition of did in delhi plz give me a chance.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

300. SMRUTI says:

Dear sri
    i want to take part in dance indai dance audition plz give me all ur date and timming fro the audition plz iw nat to kown were i have to registerd plz let me kown thank

301. abhishek tiwari says:

dear sir,
    hi i am abhishek tiwari from dehradun.
    sir iam very exited to come in dance india dance so plz request you that inform to me place in delhi for audition
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

302. Nilesh Chandragiri says:

Hi, i m Nilesh Chandragiri and i already registered in DID season2 but I did not get any acknowledgement and i wana know about Mumbai & Pune audition dates,so please Inform me at my e-mail id
    or my contact no. 9764241139, 9673728490

303. Pawan Chandragiri says:

I am Pawan Chandragiri. I am very exicted for Dance India Dance Season 2. I want to participate in it. Plz let me know the details of audition of Pune & Mumbai on my contact no. 9764241139 & 9637594730.

304. Salman khan says:

Hiiii i m salman khan i want to participate in DID so plz tell me the prcessor to participate in DID you can give me email on my id maliksalman.malik420@gmail.com

305. anshika says:

hi !
    i want to participate in this competition so plz give me the related information about it or contact me on my number 9428999318. and give me the time and place for auditions.

306. anshika says:

i want date and place for my audition.

307. aarti says:

im interested in participating for did-2………pls lemme kno wer2 register for the auditions………pls pls plsssss lemme kno im very much keen2 b a part of Ztv

308. karan says:

respected GEETA MAM,REMO SIR & TERRENCE SIR mera naam karan hai , orissa-ganjam-berhampur ke paas chota sa gaon he lathi wahan me rehta hu .audition me select or reject mera jo bhi hoga mujhe pata nehin ,agar select hua to sunaharee taqdeer ki topi mujhe milegi ya nehin ye bhi pata nehin, magar sir ek baar me DID ke stage pe dance karna chahta hu . agar mujhe aap tino me se kisise bhi ek song or ek step sikhneko milgaya to mera dance sikhna safal hojayega . ye mera ek chota sa sapna he.TV pe aapko roz dekhta hu agar haqeeqat me aapse mill lu my goddddddddd .
    Sir this my first time plz send me all details about audition in my mail id karanch.panda@gmail.com

309. ashish more says:

hi this is ashish i love dancing its my life

310. Ranjana Singh says:

Hii,,
    m Ranjana, i already filled up the form bt still m waiting for ur responce..

Kindly inform me about the audition in kolkata????

Regards
    Ranjana

311. divya says:

sir, address for lucknow audition is not full.can u tell us the full address of lucknow audition

312. MOHSIN KHAN says:

i wnt to the entry form of dance india dance

313. Vikash Sharma says:

Hi,i want to participate in this competition so plz give me the related information about it. and audition n timing detail in orissa n w. bengal…. i m waiting…. plzzz

thnk u..

314. naina chhabra says:

hiiiiii ,guys this is naina chhabra from gwalior and i m participating in d.i.d s-2 actuly i want know about the show ,whichone wanna help then tell me i will deffinetly help u out then send me ur problem if u have ……. in dancing ok take care guys…………………

315. VIKAS says:

dear
    sir / maim KUCH TO BATAWO SI I AM WEATING HEAR

westurn,jazz sambha, and more dance so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me detail

my email id is
    bjuniorvikas@gmail.com

316. Sumit Ghosh says:

m Sumit partysipate in dance india dance audition
    so please information date/place(delhi).
    my. emil.id

sumitghosh08@gmail.com
    thanks….

317. sonu brahm says:

hi,i m sonu from agra pls give me a infoemation for audition’s

318. Sumit Ghosh says:

m Sumit partysipate in dance india dance audition
    so please information date/place(guwahati).
    my. emil.id

sumitghosh08@gmail.com
    thanks….

319. arjun (smit) says:

hi ,sir.i m arjun from rahuri.dist-ahmadnagar..mharastra, i love dancing..n i wan participate.in dance india dance…so plz reply me audition date time ..i m waiting u r reply on smit.arjun@rediffmail.com

320. Tarun says:

hi
    i am handicap dance but i can proform stage
    i have no moblie number please can u sent email id
    tarunsharma081@gmail.com

321. Vishnu says:

i have filled the registration form and i got my code no. wht are the next procedures before coming the audition

322. my self Ravinder Ralhan I Lov dance,,,,,,,,,,,,so give information about audition,,,,,,,,,,

323. rohan says:

hey plz plz plz plz plz pzl

help me bcoz
    i cant able to fillup the form so pzl

tell can b to audition can u help me

324. ankit says:

Hai I am ankit I want to come DID ,I love dancing…….. please tell me delhi audition date and place

325. kartikeya chandran says:

plz tell me the procedure to participate in the show……….m a great dancer n the world will see me soon on television……..my strength is i can copy the same steps xactly like that…leaving b boying some steps…

326. preety says:

hi please tell me the audition date and place in chhattisgarh

327. sidharth says:

hi sir/mam i am sidharth I want to come DID ,I love dancing…….. please tell me delhi audition date and place

328. IMRAN KHAN says:

SIR I WANT 2 PARTICAPATE AT UR PROGRAM PLZ REPLY ME

329. NEELAM VERMA says:

hello my name is neelam pls inform me the date and venue of audition in delhi and i am the good dancer pls give me a chance to show my talent

330. eddy says:

Hi,i want to participate in this competition so plz give me the related information about it. and audition n timing detail in delhi i m waiting…. plzzz

thnk u..

331. om kashyap says:

Hiiiii

dis is om kashyapm and i am the dancer and i cant to C the registration form plz tell me the procedure of register me in the world Reality dance show Dance India Dance

Thanx regards
    Om kashyap

332. Mallika Poswal says:

Hello There Dance India Dance Team!!
    I have already registered for Season 2 of Dance India Dance, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEEAAASSSSSEEE LET ME KNOW THE DATE AND VENUE FOR ITS AUDITION in DELHI!! I DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY WHATSOEVER……..PLEASE!!
    I AM VERY VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT DANCING. I LIVE TO DANCE AND I AM ALIVE BECAUSE OF DANCE……………….

333. nishant says:

334. Richa Verma says:

i am Richa i want to participate in DID Season 2 plz inform me the Date & Place of Audition in lucknow

335. Preeti says:

HI M PREETI.I HAV REGISTERED FOR DID N WANT TO KNOW D NEXT STEP IN D

PROCESS…ALSO PLEASE INFORM ME ABT THE AUDITION VENUE IN

GAUHATI…ARE TERENCE SIR REMO SIR GEETA MAM R COMING 2 TAKE D

AUDITIONS IN GAUHATI OR SOMEONE ELSE???

336. Clarence Peris says:

Hello Geeta mam Remo sir and Terence sir
    Im Clarance from Mumbai i am passionate about dancing and i already registered in the net.

337. Shiv Sharma says:

plz tell me time audition ….?
    ludhiana

338. megha mital says:

i am megha i want to participate in DID Season 2 plz inform me the Date & Place of Audition

339. SUDHIR KUMAR says:

i amSUDHIRKUMAR i want to participate in DID Season 2 plz inform me the Date & Place of Audition

340. aiman says:

hello???myself aiman,,,,, i want 2 prticipate in did,,as its a gr8 dance reality shw..n i had olso prticipatd 3rce in international channel olso .. i mean on sony channel i hv prticipatd thrce in boogie-woogie.. n 1nc i was a winner olso..plz im really intrstd in prticipatng??plz temme d dates n place of auditions?? my id is aiman_khan1994@yahoo.com

341. gagandeep singh says:

I m gagandeep singh from nabha ( punjab )i want to prticipate in lux dance india dance seson-2 plz infrom me the date & place of audition. my E-mail id is narula.aashish@yahoo.com

342. gokul maharana says:

remo sir and Geeta mam

Hi Im Gokul maharana.I wanna participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in Bhubaneswar.
    THANX…

343. sonu says:

Hi i am sonu.i am 20 years old.i wanna participate in DID season 2. plz inform me in detail about audition in DELHI.With place.i’ll thankful to you.My e-mail id is coolsandydedha007@gmail.com

344. vividha says:

I had registered for DID bt nt recieved the confirmation mail of Delhi audition date & centre. Plz mail it asap as i am despirately waiting 4 ur reply.

345. abhishek says:

hiiii i m abhishek joy …m…a…..break dancer ….. registration on dance india dance season2………plzzz…..give auditions.. informations … auditions place …….in delhi …..thnxx…

Email me .. abhishak.joy68@gmail.com……call me .. my no is . 9540682812…..thanks you

346. HELLO I AM VIJENDER KUMAR FROM RAJASTHAN SIR PLEASE INFORM ME AUDITION DATE AND DAY PLACE. I HAD REGISTRATION IN DELHI AUDITION PLEASE CONFIRM

347. Aditya rana says:

MY NAME IS ADITYA RANA IM LIVE IN PATIALA .IM 20 YEARS OLD.I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IBN DID SEASON 2.SO PLZ INFORM ME ABOUT AUDITION IN LUDHIYANA.I SHALL BE VERY THANKHFULL YOU FOR THIS

348. HIMANSHU says:

HIIIIIIIIII THIS IS HIMANSHU, U JUST CALL ME ARYAN. I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN DID 2. I HAV ALL READY REGISTERED. ANY BODY CAN CALL ME TO KNOW ABOUT THE SHOW

349. hiiiii , this is Sanjay as my frnds calls me Sanju , I have alredy registered for the show DID and now i want to know when are they going to have a audition at Bengal.

350. Shailendra kanwar says:

Hi!
    I m Shailendra (Shallu), I have registered for the DID. Iwant to participate in DID season 2. So plz call me. THANK YOU

my e-mail id is

itsmeshallu22@rediffmail.com

351. Suvendu Mondal says:

i want to participate in your programm seson 2..so plz infrom me the place/venu of the show in Kolkata.

352. rahul kumar says:

MY SELF RAHUL I WOULD LIKE KNOW THE DATE OF DELHI AUDITIONS.
    I AM BIGGEST FAN OF THE DANCEINDIADANCE

353. tanmay biswas says:

I am tanmay live in delhi.I want to particpite DID season-2.because iwant todancer.

354. mahak sharma says:

what r d requirements 4 d dance india dance season 2?

355. arbina says:

i wanna participate in DID so plz inform me what is the timming of mumbai auditions

356. I am passionate about dance help me participate in DID SEASON 2 & I WILL ROCK

357. Prasant says:

i am passionate DID….so pls inform me what is the timing’s of program …….
    prasant.who@gmail.com

358. Arvind kumar singh says:

sir
    plz give me location & date of kolcata audition.

359. DIVYA SANGTANI says:

hello terence sir,remo sir and geeta mam,i m divya and i m a medical student,i love dance and hav it sa a passion even bfore my medical profession.i want to b on that stage,and make my dream a truth.plz tell me the way to find my dream.divs15@yahoo.com

360. anil Gupta says:

please help me out plzzz

361. ASHWI says:

hello
    i m ekta from chandigarh
    can somebody tel me about the chandigrh auditions date and time

362. johny says:

please send to DID ANY information audition date and time plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll send my mail

363. SANDEEP says:

I m sandeep of kolkata.i hav registered myself 4 auditions bt hav no idea about date n time of auditions so plz do tell me n place of auditions also.in kolkata.

364. balwant says:

I have registration on 2 oct in dance india dance session 2.plz give me location & date of delhi audition. please help me out plzzz

365. SAKSHI says:

Hi Sir
    dis is sakshi i m 20 yrs old nd i wnt to participate in DID please give me infotmation about the audition which will b held in delhi pls give me all details

366. dolly dhanwani says:

sir i really deserve to be be in d i d. dance is my profession..please tell me the procedure for beroda

367. saurabh bhatt says:

dear sir
    i am very happy for did-2 audition and i want to become a very famous dancer.

368. sonu kaushal says:

HI, IAM SONU FROM KOLKATA AND IWANT TO PARTICIPATE IN DID SO GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOOT KOLKATA AUDITION

369. Darshana Marakana says:

Hi team,
    This is Darshana Marakana …I would like to know the procedure to participate in this show…i love dance and had already performed in some event but never tried to participate in any reality show….plz help me out…is there any requirement before audition ???
    Let me know..
    My Email Id is darshu.rose@yahoo.com, darshu.rose@gmail.com

370. sasanka deka says:

sir, iwant 2 now in guwahat where the audition will held this time coule u
    tell me the place an area

371. avinish awasthi says:

how to sumbit the registration form
    & where is your registration form

372. sombir says:

hi i am sombir i need information about fee for audiotion and send me add.of delhi. where adiotion will be start

373. adarsh nishant says:

place of audition in kolkata

374. P.J.Jittu says:

plz tell me the date of audition in delhi season 2. plz

375. Rupesh Ray says:

I Am Rupesh From Kota Rajasthan. i wanna participate in DID so plz inform me what is the timming of Rajasthan auditions. PLZ I will Grate Fan Of This Program.

376. abhishek saxena says:

Hi team,
    This isAbhishek saxena I would like to know the procedure to participate in this show…i love dance and had already performed in some event but never tried to participate in any reality show….plz help me out…is there any requirement before audition ???
    Let me know..

377. Vishwas says:

hello,
    may i know that when will be next audition with place pls?

378. ramesh saini says:

i am intrested dancing and i wants good dancer

379. Rishi Ranjan says:

I live in kanpur ,Actually i miss the audition of dance india dance in lucknow so plz suggest me, may i apply for the other city or place in india for audition.audition date & venue.

380. naveen kumar says:

Hi………. myself naveen .
    I want to be a good dancer.

381. saptarshi sarkar (Dinky) says:

Hello
    Respected all judges of Dance India Dance

I would like to know the procedure to participate in this show…iam a dancer and had already performed in so many events but i am crazy to participate in this reality show so plz help me out…is there any requirement before audition ??? Let me know.

Thanks a lot.

382. Arshi Khan says:

Dear Mam,sir
    Plzzzzzzzzzzz plz conferm to dehli audition place
    my mail id siya.globus@gmail.com cont no 9259179802
    mujhe plz bataiyega zaroor ke kab kahan ana hai agar jageh pata chal jaye to tassali ho jab tak aap log place conferm nhi karenge tan tak ye becheni bdti jayegi ummid hai aap mujhe niras nhi karenge
    alha hafiz

383. ratul duwarah says:

Dear, Sir/Mam
    my mail ID : ratulmunmi@gmail.com. plz inform me where audition will be held at guwahati.(include date & time)phone no: 9957250788

384. ajay singh says:

hellp friends iam ajay

me very crezy about dancing so plz information about dance india dance season 2 in delhi

my email i.d

ajay.pooja@love.com

385. purvi neema says:

hi,this purvi, i just wanna tell that in the indore audition i got selected then after ten mins i was infrmd that i m nt selected in the second round. y this happened with me. plz tell me abt my mistake.

386. ajay singh says:

plz ……… plzzzz information about dance india dance season 2 my contact no is given’ my email i.d rekhasingh07@gmail.com

387. Rishi Ranjan says:

Sir plz inform me about the delhi audition date with venue.
    my e-mail id is silvertouch04@gmail.com

388. sonu says:

hi i m sonu from delhi.i wanna participate in did season 2.plz send me all info abt audition in delhi at which place.i m very thankfull to u.

389. Jaya Das says:

Hi m jaya from Delhi. Plzz show the complete detail of Delhi audition as soon as posibble like date, time and place.

390. ADITYA says:

hiii… all the team..iam adi..i want to kw abt audition date,time and venue…so kindly..inform me as very soon..in my id

391. rahul says:

hi dance india dance group.

i m a big fan this show sir plz tell me the date auddition in delhi & which place plz inform me my email id.

rahulgupta2207@gmail.com

392. vicky dinde says:

hi i am vicky i want to participate in dance india dance season 2 so please inform audition date in mumbai thank you

393. Arshi Khan says:

Dear Sir
    Sir Plz Inform me Delhi Audition Date Venue plz mail my imail. id siya.globus@gmail.com plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tack care alha hafizzzzzzzzz.

394. sumit kumar says:

I have registration on 15oct in dance india dance session 2.plz give me location & date of delhi audition.
    please help me out plzzz

395. sumit kumar says:

hello sir,this is sumit. i want to know about audition date in delhi.

396. arjun kashyap says:

hello;sir give me information about a (DID season 2)date in delhi

397. priyanshu gurung says:

hi this is priyanshu gurung i want to participate in DID Season 2 plz plz plz plz inform me the Date & Place of Audition all city.. im wating for reply. thks..

398. sumit kumar says:

hello sir this is sumit.sir plz tell me wat’s the audition place in delhi…………

399. priyanshu gurung says:

i am Nishant i want to participate in DID Season 2 plz inform me the Date & Place of Audition all city ….. im wating for reply ..my contact num ..is 9765980646. plz sand this num.. add. city & date thks…

400. priyanshu gurung says:

hi this is priyanshu gurung i want to participate in DID Season 2 plz inform me the Date & Place of Audition….. im wating for reply ..my contact num ..is 9765980646. plz sand this num.. add. city & date thks…

401. azharuddin says:

hi everyone i m 4m hyderabad cn anyone tel when is the audition in hyderabad plz cnt me at 9849834114

402. Jaya Das says:

Dear Azaruddin

The audition in Hyderabad will be held on 29th October 2009, and the information of the venue will be coming soon if you need any other information regarding the audition please log on (ZEE TV Dance India Dance Season 2 Audition Date)
    Thanx
    Regards
    Jaya

403. Anjali Rai says:

HI dance india Dance Tesam,
    Hi to all i want to ask the team if it is actually looking forward for a talented girls and boys for their show then kindly have a look on settings and partialities going on with in the auditions. People who use to come from very distance they are suffering with such things. Has dance india dance seson 2 sarted just for the sake of TRP of Zee tv or actually they are again trying to look forward for the talents.
    if so den better not to start this show again or explore that settings and partialities is going on and people who know their reletives in the audition team can apply which will be the best to say and dont invite the talents where instead of encouraging them they are getting exploited.
    PLease its a request to kindly send the main judges for the audition where right talents can get the chance without any disencouragement and partiality.
    still other talented people can be saved with this, which will not break their excitement and confidence.
    Please want this to be taken seriously and sincerly.

Regard,
    Anjali rai

404. Anjali Rai says:

Hi Dance India dance team,
    Is dance india dance season 2 have started to actually search the talent or just for the sake of Zee Tv TRP. I sincerly wants to draw the attention of main judges towards my request. Settings and partiality is going on with in the audition wherein the actual talents are getting exploited and discourged.
    If it is only for the sake of TRP then please dont invite the people for it or explore that the people who know the people within the audition team can apply. sir please its a request to kindly send the main judges in the audition so that the real talented people can be at the right place.
    Request ur team to sincerly look onto this request so that still talented people can be saved.

Regards,
    Anjali Rai

405. sparsha deshpande says:

plz keep informing us about the venue for auditions goa…participants waiting eagerly for auditions

406. rajesh n naiyka says:

hi i m raj will u friendship with mee

407. ARUN says:

HELLO I AM ARUN THE MASTER OF DANCE ,,U KNOW ME I AM THE KING OF LOCKING AND POPKING…..JUST WATCH ON DANCE INDEA DANCE AUTITION IN AMBALA OR DELHI

408. raja verma says:

hi sir m raja verma here and i just wanna know date of audition in delhi so i am kindly requesting to you please conferm m when will b audition in delhi my contact no is 9971680632 raja.shall i appriciate your answer. thanxs

409. sagar sharma says:

plz keep me informed about the venue for the delhi audition.it’ll be thankful to u as m looking fwd to it.

410. Suvendu Mondal says:

plz send me da addressof kolkata where your audission will ocur

411. Amit Kohli says:

plz send me the venue of Delhi auditions

412. Rohit sharma says:

pls tell me when auditions begin in delhi & time schedule

413. sahanawaz parvez says:

Hi Im sahanawaz parvez.I wanna participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in Bhubaneswar.
    THANX…

414. Jaya Das says:

Dear Anjali

Plzz share ur experience with us, like wat happened with u wen u gone for audition.

415. Hiiii
    M auneuruudh from orissa dance merea passion hai so itry tojoin IN indi DiD2 ILU TERENCE SIR
    Thanks,,,,

416. Abhijeet Kumar says:

Sir, I Am Very Exited. I Love dance .Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sir Provide Me Every Information Of Dance India Dance Auditions.

417. hi i am pravin hip hop dance brek dance my fuivrate step sliding.
    audition mumbai please call me 9769524201.mumbai

418. hi i am girdari hip hop dance brek dance my fuivrate step dolphin.
    audition mumbai please call me 9769524201.
    DANCE INDIA DANCE. HI MUMBAI.

419. prem kumarswami says:

Iam prem kumar swami and Iam next dance india dance idol

420. kinshuk says:

I am very much exited for the auditions..last year to kuch pata nai tha bus chale gaye the..but that time geeta ji ne kaha tha ki ur choreography is very good bus thodi si finishing nd practice ki kami hai..so hum next season milenge…so geeta maa i am cuming there jaha aapne mujhse ye baat kahi thi kolkata auditions..and this time i can ensure u that aap khade ho kar ye zaroor kahengi spentabulous fantabulous fantastic…bus ek baar ek baar vo stage mil jaaye…fir to duniya badal jaayegi… hey can n e one tell me ki iss baar kolkata me auditions kaha ho rahe hai..last tym swabhumi was the venue and this tym…..plzzzz tell me…

421. POONAMCHAND SEN says:

I am Poonamchand from Bhatapara, Raipur (C.G.)
    Dear Mam & Sirs,
    I need some information about audition as, how much Rs. to give at audition time, plz send early full information at this e-mail address – senpoonam74@yahoo.in

422. Hello,
    Sir
    My name is harshal
    I like dance Iam a Enginner of Computer & network
    Please give me a to come on audition
    i will show my dance with my confidence

thank’s

423. Hi everyone.
    I want to participate in your programm seson 2..so plz infrom me the place/venu of the audition in delhi.

424. Gaja Chandragiri says:

Hi i am Gaja.i wanna participate in DID season 2. plz inform me in detail about audition in Mumbai & Pune. With time & venue. My e-mail id is sophiafrancis2@gmail.com

425. Rohit Prasad says:

I am Rohit participating in dance india dance audition
    so please give information about date/place(delhi)& other important details.
    my. emil.id

rht.prasad@gmail.com
    thanks….

426. rehan ali says:

hello remo sir i’m comming in delhi audition i’m sure that i’m setcted in delhi because i’m a hard worker ok by…

427. shankar says:

hello remo sir i’m comming in delhi audition i’m not sure that i’m setcted in delhi because i’m a hard work and all of god’s hand good bay and remo sir your dance coryography is very veru nice for me

Remo sir,you special for me because you are very great dancer

428. shrutika arora says:

I hav registered through sms and got the id.i just wanna knw is it sufficient or i need to fill online form also?

429. urvi says:

hiiiiiii this is urvi.. i wanna know that can i a 15 yr old girl participate in DID?? wats the age limit?????
    plzzzz tell by sending the answer at vanessa_datsme@yahoo.com

430. Monika bansal says:

me monika bansal .i have registered in dance india dance season 2 plz select me judges because i am very hard worker i will do my best . and i want to prove my self and mujhe apne parents ka dream pura karna hai.

431. suma nair says:

hello sir i am very much interested to participate in DID , i would be fortune to get an oppurtunity to perform infront of u people , pls let me know the venue of audition in hyderabad.

thanks…….

432. birbal says:

iam viru participating in dance india dance auddition soplease give information about date place chandigarh and other important detail myemail.id

433. Rajeev kumar says:

Hi Im Rajeev kumar.I wanna participate in dance india dance season 2,so plz inform me in detail about the auditions in delhi.
    THANX…

9999250596 9891317024
    E-mail rajeev_kumar65@yahoo.com

434. Gaja Chandragiri says:

Hi i am Gaja.i wanna participate in DID season 2. plz inform me in detail about audition in Mumbai & Pune. With time & venue on my
    e-mail id – sophiafrancis2@gmail.com &
    Mobile no. – 9881666641, 9545142185.

435. parul shukla says:

NAMASTE SIR,

myself parul im very fond of dancing and my hobby is dance i love dance im there in this earth to dance dance dance and dance

436. I am looking forward to show my performance in dance india dance session-2 ( Hello remo,terrance,geeta ma and mithun da )

437. Monika Bajpai says:

hello judges,
    hope tht u r f9…
    my sweet hello to terence sir,remo sir and geeta mam with respect…
    judges i wanna say tht i m crazy for dance,i want to make my whole life through dance,i wanna make it as my carrier and therefore this platform can help me in a great manner,so i request u to tell me tht can in jaipur the auditiong can held again?…..i need my rply soon….its my humble req to u,the venue,time,date,etc…….plz make it possible for me

THANK YOU……..

438. malveena says:

hi, myslf malveena frm u.p, i am just so much glade to dance in frnt of yur such a sweet judgs, i like to say only one thg tht in todys there is girl’s era so watch out boys.

439. irfan ali says:

Are yaar koi mujhe batao kolkatta mein kahan audition hai mujhe bohot besabri se intezaar hai

440. Rajeev kumar says:

THANX…

9718777560
    E-mail rajeev_kumar65@yahoo.com

441. Gulab says:

hi everyone i would like to participate in did season 2 please pray to
    god for being star

442. saurabh sharma says:

hi 2 every1, i wanna participate in DID SEASON-2. So, please inform me that what should i do 4 this ?

443. Aakef Khan says:

My name is Aakef khan
    I intrastate in dance

444. RAKESH KUMAR GOTHWAL says:

Hi i am Rakesh Kumr .i wanna participate in DID season 2. plz inform me in detail about audition in Ludhiana, Sangrur . With time & venue on my
    email address

thanks dear sir

445. prashansa kale says:

hi.guys this prashansa kale from gwalior i m participating in d.i.d season 2 please tell me how did i know that i m registred or not in d.i.d and how did i know about that please smone tell me about it ,bye i m waiting replyyyyyyyyyy…..

446. Please tell me exact date or time for audition in delhi because in your registration forms date is 1st & 2nd but in home page shows 1st & 3rd.

447. umasarkar says:

hi!iam very good dancer plz give chance for did session2.

448. umasarkar says:

449. neelam says:

DANCE INDIA DANCE SHOW IS A VERY POPULAR SHOW….EVERYBODY WANTS TO PARTICIPATE ON THIS SHOW……..I LIKE THIS SHOW…M ALSO PARTICIPATING……

450. hello india iam the best performer in india plz preyer to god iam select in did session2. plz reply…. my friends iam waiting your ans…..

451. Anukriti says:

helleeeeeeee…………….! I am the best of the best dancer & finally wearing a Sunheri Taqdeer Ki Topi of Dance India Dance….

452. hii i am vishal i want to participate DID season 2 so pls inform me that what should i do for this

453. sarvesh mishra says:

hi i m sarvesh . I wanna ask, without song can i dance or not in audition….?

454. tushar mane says:

my name is tushar.i really want to participate in dance india dance because my dream to become a dancer and i will try to give my best during audition

455. VIDISHA PANWAR says:

I AM VIDISHA PANWAR AGE 13 YEARS ( D.O.B 28/12/95), INTEND TO PARTICIPATE IN ZEE T.V DANCE COMPETITION . KINDLY INTIMATE NEXT AUDITION DATE AND TIME . I AM RESIDENT OF DELHI. CAN I PARTICPATE IN THE COMPETION. I HAVE EXPERIENCE OF STAGE DANCE PERFORM.

VIDISHA PANWAR
    C/O INSP/M S.S. PANWAR
    103 BN, RAF, WAZIRABAD
    DELHI-10094

456. SANDIP BARMAN says:

sir can we print our auditn forms…..

457. Aryan says:

This is Aryan Sharma I would like to know the procedure to participate in this show…i love dance and had already performed in some event but never tried to participate in any reality show….plz help me out…is there any requirement before audition ???
    Let me know..

458. Moumita Biswas says:

i am Moumita Biswas. I want to participate in DID plz… help me for registretion.

459. JITENDRA says:

hallo guys i am comming soon in DANCE INDIA DANCE

460. hi
    sir,mitun dada,mam i want to exactly time & place of mumbai.so i”m very thankfully.i live in kolkata.i’m coming very soon.get ready to play…….
    my email id – pramanick1445@gmail.com
    mob:9007852115

461. Paresh Bhave says:

i want to ask that, how much auditions will be there?
    is there any requirement ?

462. sanjay gupta says:

Hi!! i am sanjay gupta From Taj KI Nagri, Agra. Presently
    I am 20 years old and looking
    For an opportunity to get a scope in Dancing & acting.
    i am very interested to make my career in Dancing & acting specially in Dancing Career.
    Mane sir, “Dance India Dance” serial one ka ek bhe Episode miss nahe kiya kyu ki sir me bhe dancing ka bhut bada fan hu isliye.
    Me bhe sir aap logo se kuch shek kar kuch kar Na chata hu aur sir
    Chata hu ki me bhe bade saan se kha shaku ki
    “Jhoom Jhoom Kar Dhoom Macha De Jhoom me Sara India Lux Dance, Dance India Dance oye oye, oye, oye, oye”. Thanks sir
    i am glad ki aap ne mere felling ko read kiya Thanks once again……..
    My email: sanjay1989_agra@rediffmail.com cell no. 09548934411 , 09027337925

463. swapnil shinde says:

Respected Sir,

Your Faithfully,
    SWAPNIL SHINDE.

464. Yogesh D. Patil/Shirke says:

Respected Sir,
    I will just say i belive in my efforts, my talent and my dancing skills.i am eager to proove all this above i have mentioned. so,plz sir i request u to let us all knw abt registration. in Mumbai….Please….

Thanking You,
    Yogesh Patil/Shirke

465. pooja says:

hi,
    i have registered rit nw means on 12/11/09
    n got ma registration number..as mumbai is near i will b coming thre..only n on 15th would i get chance to present my dance over thre..
    plz mail me…
    n thnks for such a gr8t platform…

466. ibrahim shaikh says:

requested sir,,,,,,i mreally intrested in dance india session 2,so please inform me ,how to come and give the audition,warm regards ibrahim shiakh from mumbai 9930366458/60/40

467. k says:

Those who are interested in registering if you scroll up to the page you should see two options in Bold Lettering saying “Click here” one of them is for registration form which one is able to fill it online as well as submit it without printing and second if for Audition Venue Details. Kindly, read the instructions before panicking.

Good luck to every one who is trying out for it.
    cant’ wait to watch it :)

468. meghraj says:

kab tak chalenge aur kaha par

469. i m priyanka malik from haridwar…. i hve missed the date of audition … but i want to perform in dance indai dance sea.-2. please give a chance to proof my self.. if you can please sir/madam…..

470. AMZAD KHAN says:

REMO SIR
    I gave audition in the lucknow but the judge not sen careful.SO,I request to send best choreographar like-YOU, SLAMAN (1-WINNER) ETC.

471. S K Ghosh says:

I would like my daughter, Moumita Ghosh, 8 years old, to participate in Dance India Dance audition. Please send information if she is eligible as per age.

Thanks a lot.

S K Ghosh

Date: 22-11-09

472. Neha says:

I like dance

473. Rahul Tehalyani says:

Good luck to every one who is trying out for it.
    cant’ wait to watch it

474. monu says:

hiiiiiiiiiii me dance karna chta ho

475. akash kumar says:

i am in class x . so i can not able to come in this year .i will come in net year.

476. hello iam deepankar to say that iam very good break dancer like michael jackson so plz give me chance to perform on this munch plz my father phone no is 9876162637 plz call for auditions

477. zakir .A.Hotelwala says:

mein dance krna chata hu aap k show mein aakr .,aap kho to mein ap ko apna dance vdo bhi behj sakta hu ….plz rep

478. dr.gaurav says:

i want to shw my performance

479. sohil dhruv says:

hi this is sohil dhruv of 15 years frm mumbai
    i am trying ma level best to give the auditions plz helpp
    me by givin the information adt it plz help me
    i wil giv my best in it plz help me
    ma email id dhruvsohil@yahoo.com
    ma contact 9769375104

480. ROHIT RUGHWANI says:

dear sir,

i am rohit rughwani, 11 year boy, want to partcipate in DID, so please give the detail for same.
    contact no. 09925234974.
    thanks
    rohit

481. anoop shrivastava says:

i just want to participate in did so pls may u tell me about the date,time and venue of audition on my mail id.

482. sreya chatterjee says:

i sreya chatterjee.i want to participate in dance india dance.please tell me the time and date of audition in kolkata.

483. vineetlouhria says:

Sir i vineetlouhria.i wnt 2 prtpt in D.I.D.pleas tell me registration procedure.

484. anikat bhokare says:

Sir Iam Aniket Bhokare My 20 yearFrom Kolhapur Ijust want toshwo my registration procedure

485. Raj Ghate says:

Hi, I`m Raj & I`m a big fan of did & also agood dancer plz told me when & where the auditions starts.

486. priyanka says:

hi i am priyanka looking beautiful and very smart plz give me chance m doing bca..9711356923

487. prishita simon says:

how can i get the audition form ..i mean how can i participate in dance india dance please help me pals…

488. chahat says:

plz give me one chance mam .i m very good in dancing.i m from punjab.my contact no.is9878584423,9530768769

489. i m raghav I M 14YEAR FROM AGRA (u.P) i wanna to participate in D I D HOW CAN GET THE AUDITION FORM I MEAN HOW CAN PARTICIPATE IN DANCE INDIA DANCE PLEAS HELP ME PLEAS HELP PLEAS SUBMIT 2 AUDITION DATE PLZ

CONTACT NO 9548032778, 9358070709, 9528745079

RAGHAV DHAKAREY

490. Hi
    I am lalit rathore from rajasthan i am a good dancer and good sportsman also please give me auditions info i want come in dance india dance …………………….

491. Surajit Das says:

Sir,

I am Surajit Das, 18 years from BURDWAN, WEST BENGAL. I want to participate in Dance India Dance. I have a dream of being a dancer…..
    plz give me chance so that i lead a succesfull life…..
    plzz sir tell me the procedure via my email so that i can reach u….

CONTACT NO- 9046816212, 8900634043
    surajit das

492. abhijeet says:

i am abhijeet i am 15 years old and i like this progrram very much i am a good dancer and it is my dream to become a famous dancing star plz give me one chance so that my dream will comp soon

493. Sonali N. Garje says:

Hi, This is sonali wanna to participate in Dance India Dance Competition so please inform me.
    e-mail id:- sonali_garje@yahoo.com

494. paras uppal says:

hi…m paras i want give auditon in did pls give me information of ragestration……….

495. paras uppal says:

496. Aryan sharma says:

MY NAME IS ARYAN SHARMA. I WANT PARTICIPATE IN DANCE INDIA DANCE.SO PLZ GIVE ME DITELS OF DID AUDITIONS. MY DANCE CLUB NAME IN VERCTAILE DANCE ACCEDMY . MY CONTECT NO 9811171836.PLZ…………………….

497. ehsanullah.ullah@yahoo.com says:

main actor bana chata hone

498. THOMAS DHASS says:

MY NAME IS THOMAS DHASS.I WANT PARTICIPATE IN DANCE INDIA DANCE.SO PLZ GIVE ME DITELS OF DID AUDITIONS.MY CONTECT NO 8759442893.PLZ…………………….