Colors India Got Talent 2013 Auditions Registration Schedule

Posted on 10 April 2009

India's Got Talent

India's Got Talent

Colors channel is next generation channel. After very successful shows like Bigg Boss, Fear Factor, Dnaceing  Queens. Now started new reality show India’s Got Talent 2013.That means in this show performer can any thing do in within 2 minutes.
India Got Talent is a show that is looking for people with talent in music, dance, magic, juggling, and impersonations and just about anything that can be presented on a stage. India’s Got Talent Will Come on Colors Tv .

India Got Talent 2013 Auditions Registration Schedule

Offical Link
India’s Got Talent Details
India’s Got Talent Terms and Conditions

33 Responses to “Colors India Got Talent 2013 Auditions Registration Schedule”

1. navin says:

hi this is navin singh. i was interested in this show but bcoz of my exams i was not able to give audition on 11 and 12 april in mumbai. i have got talent of acting and dancing as well. i am from mumbai. i hope if i get chance i will prove to every one. i have got medal in dancing and certificate in acting. can i get a chance. i dont have money to travel autside mumbai also. other wise i would have gave auditon in other state. if u can give me chance then plz .

2. GOURAV(NEO) says:

please sir / mem i know im late but please give one chance to dance i will proof that I M THE BEST ,
    PLEASE DO SOMETHING,please contact:-(9811458794;9818670444) ,please GOD BLESS YOU

3. rupinder says:

i am very impressed with ur advertisement my husband want to be a singer. it is my dream that my husband would be a star of tomorrow.

4. PLEASE SIR/MEM I THINK SO I M LATE BUT PLEASE SIR/MEM GIVE ME ONE CHANCE IN UR COLOUR SERIAL I WILL TRY FOR MY BEST.I HVE EXP. IN RAJASTHANI & HARIYANVI ALBUM,SOME SERIAL ,ANCHORING MODELING.PLEASE DO SOMETHING,MY CONT. NO. IS-:0141-2567901(R),09351440755(M),PLSS SIR/MEM GIVE ME REPLY ON MY PHONE.PLLLLLLS

5. Tanveer Alam says:

If you want to see some Michael Jackson and jabbawockeez moves please give me a chance to show my talent to the whole world. I asure you that after seeing my moves you will be able to proudly say that “Yes,India’s got talent”. My dance is more impressive then my speech.
    I don’t watch tv so much that’s why i was unaware of this show.
    Cont.no-9860644213,9890517587(pune)

6. PAVANKUMAR BAGALKOT says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am very pleased that what a great chance is given by “COLORS” to show any good hidden talent with no age restriction.
    I am prepared to show my real talent which you will not find in any one else.
    I am too late because I will be very busy in my profession & I was really not knowing about this TALENT SHOW.Now I am knowing & I wanted to register my name in “INDIA GOT TALENT” Contest.
    MOBILE:91-9742730315

Thanking you pavan

7. Mayank says:

Dear Sir,

My child mayank is 18 month old his have very much talent. He know many birld & Animals Voices.He is very good looking & intelligent boy.so I request you to that please give him an chance for proof him talent.

Tahnking you
    Mammi
    9958285863

8. J.P Singh says:

Dear Sir/Madam

My self J.P Singh I want to participate in your show India Got Talent Please give me one opportunity to prove my self

with regard
    J.P Singh

9. nayni saxena says:

hi..i am nayni saxena.i want to perform in your show so plz give me a chance……..

10. Dinesh says:

dear sir i m dinesh
    plz send me ur next audition dates in delhi

11. krishna murari sharma says:

hi i am a fire perforemer and i relly love to be thear for my talent.how can i join you ? pl write me .
    murari

12. gaurav says:

sir
    i would also like to participate in this contest.

I, GAURAV SHARMA, NATIONAL GOLD MEDALIST IN RYTHMIC YOGA AND SILVER MEDAL IN TEAM EVENT IN NATIONAL SCOOL GAMES 2008

13. ruchika says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

A Indian talent search site is coming soon, for more details please visit :

kindly give your feed back also in fourm.

Thanks

Ruchika

14. pooja roshan says:

actually iam artist in telugu field so i have talent to act in your programme give me a chance to act in your programme or in any serial in hindi field

15. Mustaqim salmani says:

hi this is Mustaqim Salmani. i was interested in this show but i was not able to give audition on 25 april in Lucknow. i have got talent of acting . i am from Lucknow. i hope if i get chance i will prove to every one. i have got medal and certificate in acting. can i get a chance. i dont have money to travel autside Lucknow also. other wise i would have gave auditon in other state. if u can give me chance then plz .

16. Pankaj Soni says:

i am magician. i want to perform in your show so plz give me a chance……

and when started India’s Got Talent Audition in Delhi and Mumbay.

17. Ganesh Bohara says:

hi i want to be a singer so i want to know singing adution 2010
    in Delhi

18. Avneet mutneja says:

Hi,
    Sir/Mam,
    I have a talent of DANCING and want to take part in LNDIAS GOT TALENT but it is because of my EXAMS I cant give auditions in MUMBAI. I am from AMRAVATI.My exams are on 10,11 and 12.So,please help me.
    Your Faithfull,
    AVNEET

19. RAVI SHARMA says:

I NEED A CHANCE THAT I AM A ONE MAN ARMY.
    WHO HAS LEARN EVERYTHING BY THEMS.
    JO KHUD EK PEHCHAN HAI APNI.
    LIKE SHAMAUK DAWAR
    SAROJ KHAN
    THATS IT.
    I NEED A CHANCE BOSS.
    TAB DEKHNA MERA DANCE.

20. akanksha says:

hi dis is akanksha i m from allahabad but i m staying in delhi…………..i want 2 participate in your talent hunt competion because i know i have dat talent which u r finding………i will b very greatful if u will give me one chance…………

21. megh says:

hi
    this is “megh”
    “DESTINY AWAITS THOSE WHO DARE TO DREAM”
    well,its my turn mow,just love to sing and will be seen soon in this show

22. dharmendra says:

sir i need a chance please

23. amit says:

dear sir i am amit i am 19 yers i am dancer (BRACK DANCE,
    HI POP, SALSA, sir i need a chance please
    MOBILE NO: 08141343476

SHREENATH NAGAR, SHREENATH (B) NEAR
    CHALA , VAPI , DAMAN ROAD

VAPI – 396191 TA – PARADI DIS – VALSAD (GUJARAT) INDIA.

CONTACT NO.: 08141343476

24. virendra gupta says:

i want to be a playback singar plz. give me a chance.

25. anand khare says:

respected sir/madam i am very late plz give me a
    one chance

26. i m a singer, lyric & composer hindi and punjabi songs pls give me
    chance to prove myself contact me for auditions bob chandigarhi 09896215443 my date of birth 3.4.1944

27. Please inform me the date of auditions of India got talent at kolkata
    and also inform me your contact number (+919098196998) as soon as possible. girilove13@yahoo.in
    thanks
    Girdhari me and my them is very interesting on dance on all type.
    plz coll plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz plzzzzzzzzzz

28. RAhul says:

Hie M Rahul M 4m hyderabad M model Cm actor N Aspring singer gv me
    chance to prove myself contact me for auditions +919963440321

29. chandrakanta barik says:

Respected sir/mam
    I am chandrakanta barik national gold medalist in yoga & also having a group used to ferfor me stages we want to be part of the show

30. chandrakanta barik says:

Respected sir/mam

Am from Orissa+

31. supriyo mahara says:

sir,i am supriyo.21years.singer.i want to participate the game saow.plz mail me the date of auditions in kolkata.

32. sanjeev says:

sir 4 stunman wants to particdpet in indias got talint plz mere number par audition date and place call ya msg karne ki kripa kare mo 9198535518

33. SUMIT SHAAN says:

Dear Sir/Mam…. Iam Sumit Shaan wats to performe my own compositions with my complete Rock Band../and I try from 3 years but some of my family problem I was not abled.. so plz give me detailes 9779090878,7837266807